The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

still better than trump
Reply 2
You can spell pneumonia but not Hillary... :colonhash:
Guys guys guys, she has pneumonia, not an aggressive brain tumour, calm down, she's going to be fine, Hillary is going to be fine
#prayforHillery
Reply 5
"minor"

dNVvntX.gif
Reply 6
You make it sound like pneumonia is a permanent thing? It's bad, but all it literally needs is some antibiotics and rest, (and a clean environment if the immune system is weakened), and she can return to her role. It almost seems like everyone is assuming pneumonia is a huge thing, just to pull her into question. It's as comical as "Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with the common cold. Can she still run for president? Is she fit to rule due to this debilitating illness? Who knows" :congrats:
Reply 7
Oh no she has a disease that she will easily recover from, let's all panic.
I don't buy this for a second. It's more than pneumonia.
(edited 7 years ago)
image.jpeg
Original post by L'absurde
I don't buy this for a second. It's more than Pneumonia.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
x

(edited 7 years ago)
Hillary's campaign is a such a cluster**** I almost feel bad for her.
Well if she decides to be a good girl and take her medications and rest and obviously she's fit for the role!!
She's not gunna die or anything -.- just relax and take deep breathes in and out :biggrin:
People have pneumonia. Many people get over it. So get over it.
It's worth noting that the pneumonia could be brought on by another, more serious illness. People don't tend to get pneumonia for no reason.
Iraq invasion v2 if she becomes president
Original post by KingBradly
It's worth noting that the pneumonia could be brought on by another, more serious illness. People don't tend to get pneumonia for no reason.

...except they do. Anybody can get pneumonia.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
...except they do. Anybody can get pneumonia.

Anyone can get any illness. The point is that pneumonia is often brought on by poor health or weakened bodies. It's not hard to search this stuff
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/151632.php

According to that site people who are high risk are those who:

Smoke.
Abuse alcohol.Have other medical conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, or HIV/AIDS.Are younger than 1 year of age or older than 65.Have a weakened or impaired immune system.Take medicines for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).Have recently recovered from a cold or influenza infection.Are malnourished.Have been recently hospitalized in an intensive care unit.Have been exposed to certain chemicals or pollutants.Are Native Alaskan or certain Native American ethnicity.Have any increased risk of breathing mucus or saliva from the nose or mouth, liquids, or food from the stomach into the lungs.

As you can see, other illnesses can make a person very susceptible to pneunomia. And there are videos of Hillary having seizures. Look up "hillary interview seizure"... It looks pretty serious to me. Who knows what it is, but something is clearly very wrong.
Reply 18
They would have never revealed it if she wasn't recorded fainting today which makes you wonder what else they're hiding.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
#prayforHillery
yes I'm going to pray she dies a slow death, a taste of her own medicine!

Latest