Metlife stadium.

Here to watch Forte help me to 1-0
Original post by joecphillips
14736093027811000307093.jpg
Metlife stadium.

Here to watch Forte help me to 1-0

enjoy the game
Sat on couch with Bryant jersey on.

Need Robinson to deliver me a great game full of points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
After about 5 more changes to my RB positions, i have settled on my starting line up for the week... probably.

I have high hopes for both Christine Michael at the Seahawks and Yeldon at Jaguars, but think Ryan Matthews and Demarco Murray are the sensible choices
Reply 124
Original post by Motorbiker
Sat on couch with Bryant jersey on.

Need Robinson to deliver me a great game full of points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope Robinson does the business for you too. I need the Bears to not be horrible, Jeremy Langford has to go hard. I'm comfortable with the rest of my lineup. Chris Ivory in hospital though so he won't play today which is a big miss for the Jags who are going to need the run game.*

* Keenan Allen carted off. He's stung me again but I'm just gutted for the guy. Awful for him and the Chargers, he's a stud when healthy.*

If I lose this damn fantasy matchup I'm going to cry. Note to self: Start JAMEIS*
(edited 7 years ago)
Walsh misses like 3 kicks and still smashes it on fantasy points!

And Vikings destroy Texans on defense points.

I'm now rooting for obj to score points and Dez to not score whilst cowboys also win...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
Original post by Motorbiker
Walsh misses like 3 kicks and still smashes it on fantasy points!

And Vikings destroy Texans on defense points.

I'm now rooting for obj to score points and Dez to not score whilst cowboys also win...

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is why I love fantasy. My distaste for the Patriots is well documented but I need them to not be horrible against the Cards so I don't give up my 50pt cushion (which could be well depleted by Golden Tate)

Thankfully here Dez didn't catch it.*
(edited 7 years ago)
I didn't realise Gronk was inactive. When is the deadline for changing your starters?
Reply 128
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I didn't realise Gronk was inactive. When is the deadline for changing your starters?

You can change before that specific players game becomes active. Difficult to do on the fly with a TE though as most people don't have backups rostered.
Original post by Wattsy
You can change before that specific players game becomes active. Difficult to do on the fly with a TE though as most people don't have backups rostered.

What if my back-up TE has already played?
Reply 130
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What if my back-up TE has already played?

Then unfortunately you get an 0 in the TE column.*
So Please let me get A-Rod beaten... by the team with A-Rod in it :biggrin:
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
So Please let me get A-Rod beaten... by the team with A-Rod in it :biggrin:

Kept refreshing the score during the Pats game, was bittersweet watching Jules and Gostkowski put the final nails in my coffin
Took an L with 100 points, not too disappointed.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Goal for this season - finish above Red Wright 88.

I don't care if I'm 9th and he's 10th, I want to finish above him.

This is probably going to happen. I've got off to an absolute shocker. Looking straight at you, Gary Barnidge...*
Original post by ..DT..
Took an L with 100 points, not too disappointed.

I'm going to be taking an L with 110+. Luck scoring 35+ points and Anderson scoring 25+. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man i scored 134pts in my 12 team h2h league this week.. my opponent 154 :0 FML
Reply 137
My optimal lineup cleared 150 points. 124 to start the season would usually be a statement of intent but there are so many huge scores that I probably won't even have the weeks top score with Joe needing 7 to go past me and Gurley to play.
It is Monday evening, My team in a secondary league which i took for drafting practice has got literally 100 points more than my TSR league team, but i am still reasonably confident. Just need Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson and the Rams Defence to score 39+ points combined, against the projected 60 points between them.

Whats the plan with trades in this league? discuss here or on the nfl page? i have heard about Vetos being a thing in FF, but dont know how they work in practice. How do they work in this league?
Reply 139
Original post by Monkey_Pete
It is Monday evening, My team in a secondary league which i took for drafting practice has got literally 100 points more than my TSR league team, but i am still reasonably confident. Just need Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson and the Rams Defence to score 39+ points combined, against the projected 60 points between them.

Whats the plan with trades in this league? discuss here or on the nfl page? i have heard about Vetos being a thing in FF, but dont know how they work in practice. How do they work in this league?

I think you have a great chance in that matchup. I was played up by 21:30 yesterday and it was a worrying wait with DT closing the gap.
Unless your trade is wildly unfair I'm not personally going to veto it. I would suggest discussion here in order that people see your trade justifications. If something looked a bit iffy at the start of the season but the trade now represents value in the circumstances e.g. You're thin at RB but have WR2s on the bench scoring hatfuls so you can trade one for a flex level RB who you need at 2 on your roster. I'm not sure that's entirely coherent but I hope you get what I'm saying.

Quick Reply

Latest