The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Anyone from South Wales accept the. Ar diff pip job ? I'm guessing we are on one big reserve list because when I spoke to the lady she says I have no info about you I have been ringing people as far as Carmarthen and Aberystwyth which is obviously too far for them to travel .
Original post by Benicaz
Found out today they are going to be advertising eo jobs again at the end of September ish, for greater Manchester.

Are they for the work coach or benefit centres ?
Original post by popityping
I accepted the offer 3 weeks ago and I'm in Ammanford it's manageable for me, looks to me as if they are struggling to get people!

Good luck & congrats ! I must be further down the list than you only rang me last week . I have a one year old and desperately trying to do less of a commute each day x
Reply 603
Original post by prinny88
Are they for the work coach or benefit centres ?

Work coach positions
Original post by Benicaz
Work coach positions

Anyone know why we had the survey to complete ? Hope it's good news .
Anyone know why we had the survey to complete ? Hope it's good news .

The survey is a random thing to help CSR, it has nothing to do with your job...
It was a survey related to the job, asked ig still interested and if wanted to change area selection.
Original post by Filedundermisc
It was a survey related to the job, asked ig still interested and if wanted to change area selection.

Yes & I deal with recruitment in my current office and we don't send them out to our reserve list so there had to be a reason behind it
Original post by memoryfish
The survey is a random thing to help CSR, it has nothing to do with your job...

I think you might be referring the email sent from CSR asking for feedback on the recruitment process. The survey monkey questionnaire was asking if you were still available and interested in the advertised position.
Original post by Natz267
I think you might be referring the email sent from CSR asking for feedback on the recruitment process. The survey monkey questionnaire was asking if you were still available and interested in the advertised position.

Only another 8 weeks left of the reserve list for me :frown:
Original post by popityping
Anybody else get a email regarding a new campaign starting Monday for work coach roles ?

I have been told there will be a new campaign too.....
Not impressed at all, i got the same email

Seems really silly when there's us on the reserve . It seems more logically to fill the posts with reserve list , work out how many extra they need then recruit

I was told internally, I already work there.
Seems really silly when there's us on the reserve . It seems more logically to fill the posts with reserve list , work out how many extra they need then recruit

I was part of the same campaign as you guys but secured a role. If the reserve list is still active maybe they'll call you once the advert goes live.
I got the same email!
Reply 616
They must need people in the areas that people havent put on their option list, thats what the survey would of been for to see people would extend their original selection. I think Manchester will be one of the areas needing more.
Original post by memoryfish
I was told internally, I already work there.

Same
Reply 618
Manchester is recruiting around another 50
Original post by Benicaz
Manchester is recruiting around another 50

60 now then another 50 later ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending