The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

106262:smile:
Morning Everyone!!!!
Happy Monday!!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
"Gotta go now unless I want to be locked in Tesco tonight, am posting this from a display tablet."
@spotify95 does this mean anything to you? P.S. Check the post history (page 5) if you're wondering why I'm suspicious.

Definitely strange, and why would they be using a display tablet? :confused:

I'll check a few things later - however, it seems they are already banned, so won't be doing anything else, regardless of who it is.

Original post by ArtisanQueen
A bit like spotify95 promising he won't speak badly of me anymore on here, but he still does. :frown:

Also, you interrupted my chain of 10. :colonhash:

pinkteddyx64? Is that you?

What's wrong with spotify95 now? :frown:

Original post by ArtisanQueen
Sorry, it's just usually now when I post an 11th, somebody like you jumps in to post. :getmecoat:

But if you read the rules, you'll know not to post an 11th post until you've actually seen someone else post after you - otherwise it will likely make you break the 10 post rule.

If you're who I think you are, then my advice would be to stay well away from this thread (and TSR in general).

Original post by mediaya
I feel grateful i didnt get scolded like him :K:

106244 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it :smile: The person who got scolded was a multi time PBU who doesn't really care about the rules of the thread (and TSR in general).

Original post by mr T 999

:yep:

Damn it what have I told you about breaking the 10 post limit? :angry: You told me you wouldn't break it anymore to get nice numbers you lair :mad: :mob:

You get triple spanking now :spank: :spank: :spank:

Posted from OtherWorld

Sorry, I wasn't around for much of yesterday but I assume that Teddy has come back and broken the 10 post rule again? :frown:

He told me that he wouldn't break it either... this disruption to CTAM (by pinkteddyx64) is not appreciated, nor is it wanted.

It won't be just a spanking...

Original post by mr T 999

Stop making excuses :hand: you did it on purpose you have some type of ocd of getting perfect numbers :colonhash: This is not the 1st time you did it you always do it :mad:

Don't even apologies cause you don't mean it and your gonna do it again :mad:

This is the reason why spotify and others on here hate you, your always causing disruptions to the game. It would have been fine if these rules weren't here but they are. You should come check out the last person to post thread, it's better suited to you.

I know you have good intentions in speeding the game up but you must stick to the rules. So not cause a disruption, if everyone eles including newbies can do it, why can't a veteran like yourself do it? :hmmm:

Posted from OtherWorld

Yes, it is on purpose. He told me he has an OCD on trying to get round even numbers - sorry, but that's not a valid excuse. The consecutive post rule used to be 5 posts in a row, but I increased it to 10 posts to help pinkteddy (and others).
If I help you out by adapting the rules, don't take advantage of me by breaking the rules that I have set out (and extended), especially if I am trying to help you!

He's the only person who has purposely broken the 10 post rule - and on multiple occasions using multiple usernames. If he didn't cause so much disruption to CTAM (and the rest of the counting threads), then I wouldn't have a problem with him - but he has caused too much disruption to us.

I agree, the Last To Post thread doesn't have any post rules, so he should post there, but he's also a PBU, and the TSR rules state that PBU's are not allowed to post, use the rep system, PM system or VM system unless it is to Ask The Community Team asking an explantion for their ban or to try and appeal their ban (the outcome would be between the user and the CT). Any other postings are not allowed and the person would be liable for a re-ban.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by princechromey
x
OK he didn't use multis but mr t 999 went over ten not so long ago and you seemed to ignore it. :frown:

Latest