The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
Does anyone know how many days you get to complete Goldman's video interview?
Original post by eloo

Did you have one already? Which department did you apply?
Original post by eloo

Is this for London? Did u get one and if so what div?
Reply 1943
Original post by prettyIBer?
Did you have one already? Which department did you apply?

Sorry, I haven't had it. Otherwise, I would know it! :smile:
Original post by eloo
Sorry, I haven't had it. Otherwise, I would know it! :smile:

Bruh.. Causing chaos they are probably give 2-7 days to compelte what difference does it make haha
Reply 1945
Original post by TheParham
Bruh.. Causing chaos they are probably give 2-7 days to compelte what difference does it make haha

It does if you may not have access to your computer.

So anyone who knows for sure - would really appreciate if you could tell the time they give for completing the video interview!
Original post by eloo

So anyone who knows for sure - would really appreciate if you could tell the time they give for completing the video interview!

Nobody knows for sure besides HR, and they probably don't either. Lets not count chickens before the eggs have hatched
Reply 1947
Original post by Turing
Nobody knows for sure besides HR, and they probably don't either. Lets not count chickens before the eggs have hatched

It's a very simple question, and given that people on the previous pages said that they had received video interviews, then someone should be able to answer.
Original post by eloo
It's a very simple question, and given that people on the previous pages said that they had received video interviews, then someone should be able to answer.

Was only 1 person, chill out dude
Original post by apriori1234
Does anyone's CS status say "application under review", not just "application received"? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which roles did you apply for may i ask?
Original post by eloo

google internet cafe
Original post by eloo

Don't have access to a computer? You should apply to Barclays as they love their emerging market sh*t during their application process. You will do well seeing as you evidently already live in one.
anyone know if bank of england is open yet??
Original post by jchap9776
anyone know if bank of england is open yet??

Nope. They were supposed to open today but I checked earlier and they are still not open. Same with Rothschild who were meant to open on the 5th and still aren't open :/. Openings have been late this year it seems..
Original post by alexjones1994
Nope. They were supposed to open today but I checked earlier and they are still not open. Same with Rothschild who were meant to open on the 5th and still aren't open :/. Openings have been late this year it seems..

ah thats quite annoying, no idea what baml are doing hahaha
Original post by jchap9776
ah thats quite annoying, no idea what baml are doing hahaha

Probably shopping for new EU HQ in Paris. #brexit

fuking brexit

*Frankfurt I'd reckon
Original post by Commercial Paper
Are you sure you can? I think you can apply once, right? Even if you withdraw...

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn, you are right, since I have applied already even if I withdraw it still counts
Anybody applying Macquarie? Is it bad idea to show preference for 2 divisions (IBD and AM) in their application? Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending