The Student Room Group

Are we really supposed to believe that Hillary is just suffering from pneumonia?

Please don't turn this into a pro or anti Trump or Hillary thread. It's completely besides the point. The point is that Hillary is ill, and frankly it seems like she's been ill for a while. Those coughing fits began ages ago. Additonally, here is the video of her having a seizure a few months back:

[video="youtube;YMHOcmDVBP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0[/video]

As far as I know, pneumonia don't cause seizures like that. But what we do know is that Hillary was treated for concussion a while ago. Perhaps this related?

I find it utterly pathetic that it's actually become some kind of right-on cause to deny that there is anything seriously wrong with Hillary. I really have no understanding of what these people are trying to achieve by doing so. If she's seriously ill, it's a pretty big deal and the above video certainly seems to point to the idea that she is. Maybe she isn't, but come on, perhaps we should at least begin to be concerned that she is.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What's going on right now is beyond our wildest imagination .. enjoy the ride
Original post by KingBradly
Please don't turn this into a pro or anti Trump or Hillary thread. It's completely besides the point. The point is that Hillary is ill, and frankly it seems like she's been ill for a while. Those coughing fits began ages ago. Additonally, here is the video of her having a seizure a few months back:

[video="youtube;YMHOcmDVBP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0[/video]

As far as I know, pneumonia don't cause seizures like that. But what we do know is that Hillary was treated for concussion a while ago. Perhaps this related?

I find it utterly pathetic that it's actually become some kind of right-on cause to deny that there is anything seriously wrong with Hillary. I really have no understanding of what these people are trying to achieve by doing so. If she's seriously ill, it's a pretty big deal and the above video certainly seems to point to the idea that she is. Maybe she isn't, but come on, perhaps we should at least begin to be concerned that she is.

That's not a seizure, bruh.
Reply 3
Original post by Etomidate
That's not a seizure, bruh.

And the sky is green.
Doesn't matter whether it is only pneumonia or not, this is the week the election is lost if she isn't careful.
And the sky is green.

Maybe in your illuminaty confirmed world, but that's still not a seizure, boyo.
Reply 6
Maybe in your illuminaty confirmed world, but that's still not a seizure, boyo.

What is it then?
Reply 7
Please don't turn this into a pro or anti Trump or Hillary thread. That's beside the point

It's clearly not. There's an agenda behind the accusations, behaving otherwise only makes you sound stupid.

The point is that Hillary is ill, and frankly it seems like she's been ill for a while

You have absolutely no way whatsoever of knowing that.

And oh no, a video on the internet suggests something! Whatever are we to do? Clearly no video could ever be edited to convey a certain opinion or mindset over another... No, that never happens. Every video must be the gospel truth.

I find it utterly pathetic that it's actually become some kind of right-on cause to deny that there is anything seriously wrong with Hillary.

And many more people find it utterly pathetic that people like you are clearly trying to push a conspiracy.

Maybe she isn't, but come on, perhaps we should at least begin to be concerned that she is.

You've made and commented on several threads on the subject. Clearly you're already very concerned. So we'll leave you to it.
What is it then?

A video of some woman pulling a goofy face trying to be funny, probably in reaction to something being said to her, which has conveniently not been included in your little video.
Im assuming you're a Paul Joseph Watson fan who's been watching his numerous videos on Clinton - Or you've been following the story for a while.

Either way, you're just underwhelmed and see this as anti climatic, expecting Clinton to be terminally ill or have a severe medical condition. Your theory that it is something worse is from your own "as far as I know" knowledge. Sorry, im gonna leave it to the doctor on this one.

You can keep on believing conspiracies though, hopefully that gives meaning to you.
Reply 10
A video of some woman pulling a goofy face trying to be funny, probably in reaction to something being said to her, which has conveniently not been included in your little video.

Original post by fksociety
Im assuming you're a Paul Joseph Watson fan who's been watching his numerous videos on Clinton - Or you've been following the story for a while.

Either way, you're just underwhelmed and see this as anti climatic, expecting Clinton to be terminally ill or have a severe medical condition. Your theory that it is something worse is from your own "as far as I know" knowledge. Sorry, im gonna leave it to the doctor on this one.

You can keep on believing conspiracies though, hopefully that gives meaning to you.

I don't really know how this falls under "conspiracy theory" territory. I mean, if you can watch a woman's head moving back and forth like a jackhammer and convince yourself that's just a perfectly normal expression, I'd say there probably isn't much help for you. It will be funny when you're proven wrong though.
When she dies as president and Obama comes back for 3rd term wew lad
I don't really know how this falls under "conspiracy theory" territory. I mean, if you can watch a woman's head moving back and forth like a jackhammer and convince yourself that's just a perfectly normal expression, I'd say there probably isn't much help for you. It will be funny when you're proven wrong though.

I don't particularly care about the american election, or conspiracy theories, but I can confidently tell you that is not a seizure. It doesn't even vaguely look like a seizure.
Reply 13
Original post by Drewski
It's clearly not. There's an agenda behind the accusations, behaving otherwise only makes you sound stupid.

You have absolutely no way whatsoever of knowing that.

And oh no, a video on the internet suggests something! Whatever are we to do? Clearly no video could ever be edited to convey a certain opinion or mindset over another... No, that never happens. Every video must be the gospel truth.

And many more people find it utterly pathetic that people like you are clearly trying to push a conspiracy.

You've made and commented on several threads on the subject. Clearly you're already very concerned. So we'll leave you to it.

Here's an unedited version of the video: [video="youtube;JeZXBTfy5Po"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZXBTfy5Po[/video]

When you believe that watching a woman very obviously having a seizure and concluding that she is probably pretty sick falls under "conspiracy theory" territory, you know your head is so far up your arse it's never going to be able to be pulled out again.

Let me know how you feel when it turns out I'm right.
When you believe that watching a woman very obviously having a seizure

Except she's not though, is she?
Reply 15
I don't particularly care about the american election, or conspiracy theories, but I can confidently tell you that is not a seizure. It doesn't even vaguely look like a seizure.

If that doesn't look like a seizure to you, then I seriously doubt you even know what a seizure is.
Reply 16
Except she's not though, is she?

Yes, she is.
If that doesn't look like a seizure to you, then I seriously doubt you even know what a seizure is.

Well, I see and treat seizures in the emergency department on an almost daily basis, so I kind of do.
Reply 18
I don't trust Hilary and her campaign at all..
Reply 19
I didn't even realise until today that she is 68 and Trump is 70 - like woaaah. Retire already.

I don't think she's seriously ill. Like others have said that video has no context. It looks to me like she's doing some kind of impersonation.

However the conspiracy theorist in me today did think - oh my god what if she's been poisoned by the opposition!

But no - really - chill out about this health thing it's a really dumb line of argument for the election.

Quick Reply