The Student Room Group

Are we really supposed to believe that Hillary is just suffering from pneumonia?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Dodgypirate
It's a jacksonian seizure.

Clinton is aware of what is happening, but she has no control. She asks the journalists to try the "chai" to brush it off.

She has serious medical issues.

It would be so nice if we could have a group of impartial doctors test her, not her personal doctor, not doctors with hidden pro-Trump or pro-Clinton agenda.

You must make quite a lot of money diagnosing patients over the Internet through snippets of video. Amazing how an election can give us all medical degrees. Similar to how 9/11 turned half of youtube into engineers and architects.

This thread has about as much coherence and logic as a North Korean economics forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Correction, doctors affiliated with the Clinton campaign have called it pneumonia.

Doctors always are impartial. When diagnosing someone they can't and don't take into account any opinions they have of them, they just use the data they have available and their knowledge.
Original post by Aj12
You must make quite a lot of money diagnosing patients over the Internet through snippets of video. Amazing how an election can give us all medical degrees. Similar to how 9/11 turned half of youtube into engineers and architects.

This thread has about as much coherence and logic as a North Korean economics forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome to argue with someone who has worked 25 years for the NHS as a director of psychiatry (i.e my mother). I showed her the video, and it took her 2 seconds to tell me 1)something was clearly from, 2) that Clinton was making unnatural head jerks, and 3)it was a Jacksonian seizure.

Take it or leave it, I don't care.
Reply 43
Original post by Aj12

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come your medical knowledge is so great that you can tell that something that blatantly appears to be a seizure is actually not one? How is it that we're the ones jumping to conclusions, when you're the one looking at a woman having symptoms that exactly match a Jacksonian seizure, but you think you are smart enough to know that it may or may not be one?
Original post by Trapz99
Doctors always are impartial. When diagnosing someone they can't and don't take into account any opinions they have of them, they just use the data they have available and their knowledge.

You're telling me Clinton's personal doctor is completely impartial?!?!?!?! :lol: :toofunny:

Give me a break.
Reply 45
Original post by Aj12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Comparing this to 9/11 conspiracies is utterly pathetic.
Original post by KingBradly
How come your medical knowledge is so great that you can tell that something that blatantly appears to be a seizure is actually not one? How is it that we're the ones jumping to conclusions, when you're the one looking at a woman having symptoms that exactly match a Jacksonian seizure, but you think you are smart enough to know that it may or may not be one?

He has no idea what a seizure is, let alone the different forms of seizures. All he has is insults.
Comparing this to 9/11 conspiracies is utterly pathetic.

Insults and "shutting-downs". Unbelievable.
You're telling me Clinton's personal doctor is completely impartial?!?!?!?! :lol: :toofunny:

Give me a break.

Yes, just like Donald Trump's personal doctor or anyone else's.
Reply 49

Actually you'll find I haven't attempted to diagnose her or otherwise. I take issue with people who feel they can throw out medical opinions when they have not even met the person in question and are basing it on an incredibly flawed source. This idea that you can diagnosis anything without at least talking to someone is ludicrous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was a Hilary supporter but now I'm going to support Trump because Hilary is unwell.

Said nobody....
Please don't turn this into a pro or anti Trump or Hillary thread. It's completely besides the point. The point is that Hillary is ill, and frankly it seems like she's been ill for a while. Those coughing fits began ages ago. Additonally, here is the video of her having a seizure a few months back:

[video="youtube;YMHOcmDVBP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0[/video]

As far as I know, pneumonia don't cause seizures like that. But what we do know is that Hillary was treated for concussion a while ago. Perhaps this related?

I find it utterly pathetic that it's actually become some kind of right-on cause to deny that there is anything seriously wrong with Hillary. I really have no understanding of what these people are trying to achieve by doing so. If she's seriously ill, it's a pretty big deal and the above video certainly seems to point to the idea that she is. Maybe she isn't, but come on, perhaps we should at least begin to be concerned that she is.

Ill health is not a barrier to being a president. Back in the 1990s when Boris Johnson was Russian president he had a lot of ill health, heart problems etc but he transformed Russia from the USSR to a modern democracy.
Original post by Trapz99
Yes, just like Donald Trump's personal doctor or anyone else's.

Trump is releasing his health records :smile:

That's why I'm asking whether there'd be the chance for doctors who aren't affiliated to either camp can carry out tests.
It's a jacksonian seizure.

It's common to get seizures when one is being overwhelmed. Many kinds of of seizures can last just 5 seconds. Stop trying to pretend that you have a clue what you're talking about. A Jacksonian seizure typically causes no change in awareness or alertness.

Lmao, it's certainly not a jacksonian seizure either. Theres no evidence of progression and she's moving both sides of her face and body at the same time (i.e. both hemispheres are involved).

The actions are too rapid in globality, onset and offset. Her head rolling is coordinated and symmetrical.

Not to mention the clear contextual background for her to make a silly face.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
He has no idea what a seizure is, let alone the different forms of seizures. All he has is insults.

Don't worry if I'm ever sick I'll send a two minute video to you and your mother and I'm sure you'll both be able to cure me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aj12
Don't worry if I'm ever sick I'll send a two minute video to you and your mother and I'm sure you'll both be able to cure me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, we'll just let you rot :wink:
Reply 56
Original post by Aj12
Actually you'll find I haven't attempted to diagnose her or otherwise. I take issue with people who feel they can throw out medical opinions when they have not even met the person in question and are basing it on an incredibly flawed source. This idea that you can diagnosis anything without at least talking to someone is ludicrous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you are doing is looking at a symptom that very obviously appears to be a seizure. You are then putting into doubt that all is what it seems, and to express such doubts you must clearly think that you have enough knowledge for your doubts to be worthy of being given credence, and you must also think that you must have enough knowledge to able to doubt what plainly appears to be true, and let's face it, it does indeed plainly appear to be true that Hillary suffers a Jacksonian seizure here.
What you are doing is looking at a symptom that very obviously appears to be a seizure. You are then putting into doubt that all is what it seems, and to express such doubts you must clearly think that you have enough knowledge for your doubts to be worthy of being given credence, and you must also think that you must have enough knowledge to able to doubt what plainly appears to be true, and let's face it, it does indeed plainly appear to be true that Hillary suffers a Jacksonian seizure here.

Are you a doctor though?
Reply 58

Im not the one making a claim here. You are, one you cannot back up with any more evidence than you think or feel. You aren't a doctor and even if you were your opinion would be worthless without examining the patient. For whatever reason you've latched on to what is at this point nothing more than a conspiracy theory, linking together events that are months apart to form some narrative or another.

Nothing in this thread is plainly true since no one here has any of the expertise or ability to prove their claims. Maybe she's sick maybe she's in a hospital bed somewhere and the Hiliary we see is three midgets inside a coat. We don't know and won't ever know. But I can safely say that speculating about someone's health through youtube videos and Internet images is one of the dumbest things anyone can attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Trapz99
Are you a doctor though?

Don't worry about it. The other guy in this thread, he said his mum is a doctor and works for the NHS and she said it was a seizure so it must be true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest