The Student Room Group

Student loan is the 19th and 1st lesson is a week after..will I still get paid?

Hi everyone. Would really appreciate your help. I am a continuing 3rd yr student and have enrolled online. My scheduled student loan date is the 19th and at the approved stage.

Just wondering when this will change to submitted? My 1st class doesnt start till the 26th Sept. Will i still get paid?

Many thanks and anticipating your valued response.
Reply 1
Mine is schedule 26th September. I think you'll get paid on the 19th, but it may take some time to appear in your bank.
Reply 2
Original post by Ishax
Mine is schedule 26th September. I think you'll get paid on the 19th, but it may take some time to appear in your bank.

Many thanks. Usually i get a text saying money will get to me within 3 to 4 days but nothing yet. Oooh well!
Reply 3
Original post by carmenb
Many thanks. Usually i get a text saying money will get to me within 3 to 4 days but nothing yet. Oooh well!

I know right! I can't wait till mine and it's nearly 2 weeks away 😂
Reply 4
Original post by carmenb
Hi everyone. Would really appreciate your help. I am a continuing 3rd yr student and have enrolled online. My scheduled student loan date is the 19th and at the approved stage.

Just wondering when this will change to submitted? My 1st class doesnt start till the 26th Sept. Will i still get paid?

Many thanks and anticipating your valued response.

The 19th is the earliest that SF will pay your money. Whether you get paid on or near that date, will depend on whether your uni sends the required info to SF in time for that date. Sometimes the uni can slightly delay things.
Reply 5
Original post by Klix88
The 19th is the earliest that SF will pay your money. Whether you get paid on or near that date, will depend on whether your uni sends the required info to SF in time for that date. Sometimes the uni can slightly delay things.

Thanks soooo much for your reply. Fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending