I cant remember what i got in official mock tests but I think high 500s/low600s
Medify mock 1:VR-770QR-650AR-650
SJT_Band 1

Medify Mock 2VR-600QR-630AR-700
SJT-Band 2

Medify Mock 3VR-570 QR-600
AR-730
SJT-Band 2

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! I really wanted a score of 700 avg and it doesnt look like I'm gonna get. My QR is particularlybad and my VR is all over the place. Sometimes I'm super happy and other times I flop. Please help me

I haven't taken my test yet but since it's urgent I'll help as best I can. So I've been reading this thread a lot and apparently the QR is a lot easier in the real thing and your QR in mocks is looking fine I'm sure you'll improve with the real thing. As for VR all you can do now is relax and know you've practiced as hard as you can. VR has been hard for pretty much everyone it seems, so best thing to do tomorrow is to remain calm and not panic as that will use up your time. Have faith in yourself and always flag time the hard ones and that alone will help you so much! I'm sure you'll do fine just try and relax and have a bath etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michaela__
I'm on 72.6% after finishing all the stems but I'm still not absolutely amazing at it so I still have work to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was this on the timed practice or the untimed one. I just got medify today and I was doing the untimed one and was doing well but then tried untimed and I'm getting like 60 percent right most of the time
Original post by aamin96
Was this on the timed practice or the untimed one. I just got medify today and I was doing the untimed one and was doing well but then tried untimed and I'm getting like 60 percent right most of the time

oh dont worry this was on my practice analysis or whatever so a mix of timed and untimed but if it was untimed i would still do it as fast as possible!
HELP! my score keeps dropping and i need to keep it up!!! i dont know what went wrong!
For people that have done their UKCAT test, is the AR section harder/easier/same as the official UKCAT mocks. I'm only asking these bc people say that the QR section is easier in the real thing.
Original post by KB_97
For people that have done their UKCAT test, is the AR section harder/easier/same as the official UKCAT mocks. I'm only asking these bc people say that the QR section is easier in the real thing.

Same. VR a little harder
EEEEKKK - I just did the medify mock 3 and got an average of 616 :eek: MY EXAM IS TOMORROW. Someone please tell me that mock was meant to be slightly harder :frown::frown:
I'm on 72.6% after finishing all the stems but I'm still not absolutely amazing at it so I still have work to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot better than being on 55% though. Just gotta rely on the marking in the actual exam being more generous I guess lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ASTK98
A lot better than being on 55% though. Just gotta rely on the marking in the actual exam being more generous I guess lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you're asking for a lot considering what everyone's said lol 😂 so worried I'll come out with 500 or something so when I revise VR I start wondering what the point is anyway if it's still going to throw me off 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have 3 weeks left till my exam... should i start doing the time trials on medify??
oh dont worry this was on my practice analysis or whatever so a mix of timed and untimed but if it was untimed i would still do it as fast as possible!

Ahh I just checked mine I've done a mix of all the sections and I've got around 55 to 61% that's for timed practice so idk if that's good :/ could be better in abstract but keep running out of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4531
I haven't taken my test yet but since it's urgent I'll help as best I can. So I've been reading this thread a lot and apparently the QR is a lot easier in the real thing and your QR in mocks is looking fine I'm sure you'll improve with the real thing. As for VR all you can do now is relax and know you've practiced as hard as you can. VR has been hard for pretty much everyone it seems, so best thing to do tomorrow is to remain calm and not panic as that will use up your time. Have faith in yourself and always flag time the hard ones and that alone will help you so much! I'm sure you'll do fine just try and relax and have a bath etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you..it's weird sometimes its just good to hear it from someone else. Ill do my best to relax :smile: Wont be easy though
Original post by zoemccarthy34
Thank you..it's weird sometimes its just good to hear it from someone else. Ill do my best to relax :smile: Wont be easy though

Best of luck for tomorrow and let me know how it goes for you 😋☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lostperson
as an undergrad you are fine. If you have a strong tariff then you can apply to barts.

I am doing A-levels
Original post by KB_97

AR is easier than official mocks, there's more partial patterns.
QR is easier
VR is considerably harder.
[QUOTE=Jitesh;67549236]AR is easier than official mocks, there's more partial patterns.
QR is easier
VR is considerably harder.

Agree!
Hi guys. I got a 2120 score, with a 707 average. Is that good?
Original post by razortoad
Hi guys. I got a 2120 score, with a 707 average. Is that good?

Yes, in so much as UKCAT goes you will be able to apply for any of the UKCAT schools with that. Well done!*
Hi all, I've seen some people say that UKCAT ninja is a good representation of the level of QR questions in the exam. Would you agree?
Original post by Fleuves
Yes, in so much as UKCAT goes you will be able to apply for any of the UKCAT schools with that. Well done!*

Thank you! 🙃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending