The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What is the phone number to ring? The one from above doesn't seem to be working.
I rang 0300 055 5671 as per the above post.
Original post by LBMD
Thanks for the update. Was that offers out for a specific location or for everyone who is waiting?

Everyone for the June campaign (CSR/1320/16)
I called too and was told feedback would be given today or tomorrow. I started to ask another question but the lady hung up on me. She must be getting fed up with all the calls...
Feeback or offers??
Original post by 11222333abc
I called too and was told feedback would be given today or tomorrow. I started to ask another question but the lady hung up on me. She must be getting fed up with all the calls...

Irony of her showing ZERO of the competencies she is expecting others to show and marking them as such. Laughable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 11222333abc

Haha yeah she knew what campaign I was calling about so yeah, just a bit fed up I think. But then they need to review their recruitment strategy don't they because if there are that many of us wondering what the flippin' nora is going on...something is very wrong with their process...
Reply 1347
Original post by simplymekaty
Haha yeah she knew what campaign I was calling about so yeah, just a bit fed up I think. But then they need to review their recruitment strategy don't they because if there are that many of us wondering what the flippin' nora is going on...something is very wrong with their process...

To be fair I couldn't of put it better myself. They could of stopped all these calls if they had just bothered to update people via e-mail with what actually was going on, and what timescales they were working to. It doesn't help that further campaigns are being advertised and people are still in limbo with previous ones and if they should apply again to the new campaigns or not creating CSR more work on top of work they can't seem to handle.

It comes as no surprise that they have contracted Manpower to handle the external applications for the latest recruitment.
Reply 1348
I have just checked my application and it has now updated to 'Provisional offer' and all my feedback is present too. Anyone waiting for 1320 check your application!
Provisional offer with feedback for Newcastle posting :smile:
Reply 1350
Original post by LBMD
I have just checked my application and it has now updated to 'Provisional offer' and all my feedback is present too. Anyone waiting for 1320 check your application!

Mine's just done the same :smile:

Really detailed feedback mind :biggrin:

"Interview response provided good evidence or examples of your ability to deliver the required competency standard."
(edited 7 years ago)
Provisional offer too, check online portal.

Anyone have any idea of how long employment checks can take? i vaguely remember somebody on here mentioning 3 months.
I still don't trust it 😂
Original post by Seentje
I still don't trust it 😂

Me neither 😂😂😂
i got a provisional offer but where does it state what location it is
Original post by trj1989
Provisional offer with feedback for Newcastle posting :smile:

have they already given you the location
Me too! Welldone everyone :-) It doesn't state location on mine (I asked for Notts or Birm), I'm guessing some sort of email will follow...at some point...fingers crossed!
Original post by simplymekaty
Me too! Welldone everyone :-) It doesn't state location on mine (I asked for Notts or Birm), I'm guessing some sort of email will follow...at some point...fingers crossed!

wohooo!! well done everyone
Original post by gajman1987
have they already given you the location

I only put Newcastle done, so didn't have any other options. So i assume its only NCL.
Provisional offer & detailed feedback received too! *woop woop* - now for the long wait for our start dates....

Congrats everyone xx

Latest

Trending

Trending