What's your plan for the hottest September day since 1911

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by iEthan
I want air con :cry: had it in Turkey and it was lush. :daydreaming:

I find air con doesn't help my breathing sadly :sad:
Original post by iEthan
I want air con :cry: had it in Turkey and it was lush. :daydreaming:

Careful what you want, those things are sexist!

[video="youtube;MNH0bmYT7os"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os[/video]
Orthodontic appointment, meh.
Original post by Fox Corner
The office is nice and air conditioned but I could do with one of these for my house which is boiling all the time!

Rubbing it in, are we? :eviltongue: That's mean. :sad: But air con is :drool:, so is a fan like that… I think it's about £50 on Amazon though :erm:

Original post by Slowbro93
I find air con doesn't help my breathing sadly :sad:

Ahhhhh that sucks :frown: fans all the way then eh? Also… has your signature changed? :ahee:

Original post by RDKGames
Careful what you want, those things are sexist!

[video="youtube;MNH0bmYT7os"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os[/video]

I saw that when it was on whilst I was at work! :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Original post by iEthan
Rubbing it in, are we? :eviltongue: That's mean. :sad: But air con is :drool:, so is a fan like that… I think it's about £50 on Amazon though :erm:

Ahhhhh that sucks :frown: fans all the way then eh? Also… has your signature changed? :ahee:

I saw that when it was on whilst I was at work! :rolleyes:

Fans all the way, but I tend to ensure that I'm just hydrated the whole day :yep:

And it has! :ahee:
Fans all the way, but I tend to ensure that I'm just hydrated the whole day :yep:

And it has! :ahee:

Hydration makes you sweat too tho. :sad: You can't win!

I'm a fan. :ahee:
Original post by 303Pharma
Sex and cuddling my wife in the back garden. :kiss2:

:yucky:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Sitting in an office with my coat and the heater on, listening to the rain, and wondering whether I'll get any clients if it carries on like this. :titan:

:lolwut: different planet
Original post by Little Popcorns
:lolwut: different planet

:noway: Wales.
Panic about the lack of progress I've made on my personal statement while everyone else seems to have already perfected theirs :colondollar:
Stress about my UCAS application and perhaps do some revision with the fan set to high. Gosh, I can't wait till Autumn.

Skimming through this, I still can't believe that some people can actually go out at this temperature. 😖, what the heck happened to the cold?

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar. :frown:
I'm watching sweat glisten off the naked muscular torsos of the builders next door as I suck on a Calippo.

Life is good.
Slowly cook to death in my room. I moved into my halls of residence on Sunday and for some reason, they had left the radiator on max and the window shut; the hot weather is just keeping the temperature the same/not allowing it to cool down at all... :cry2:
Indoors on such good weather? :tongue:

Why would you want to go out into the heat? In front of a fan or in my car with the air con on is where I want to be :top:
Lol, I've been in hotter for the past three weeks, so I do as I normally do I guess
Reply 35
I'm so scared to leave the house :frown: I was out earlier today and it was all to much. I was about to suffocate on the underground. Now I have to venture out again :zomg:

How I crave *****y northern uni weather.
Leave home at 7 in the morning.
Sit in office all day.
Possibly work late.
Get home around 8.30/9.
Watch TV and sleep.
I live in Wales, so naturally is boiling AND RAINING! ☔️🌧
Original post by Quantex
I'm watching sweat glisten off the naked muscular torsos of the builders next door as I suck on a Calippo.

Life is good.

i have never heard it called a Calippo before :redface:**
Original post by Fox Corner
Definitely draw the curtains and pretend its actual AUTUMN weather already

You do know it's still summer, right!?

Quick Reply

Latest