The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
We shouldn't be losing this tonight. PSG are a shadow of the team they were last season without Ibra. 2-0, Ozil and Sanchez. Will probably be a draw though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This, Ibra was PSG they're a nothing team now. I think they won't win Ligue 1 this season.
And yet we lost to a Dortmund side that had Lewandowski the season before he left. Perspective, guys.
(edited 7 years ago)
What a shambles of a lineup. Wenger's given up on the group before we've even kicked a ball...
Original post by Pete_91
What a shambles of a lineup. Wenger's given up on the group before we've even kicked a ball...

Ospina, Coquelin starting lmao
Why is Xhaka not playing? Fuming.
Basel have eaten English clubs for European breakfast too. Wenger is really deluded if he thinks we can beat them
Wtf Wenger, play Xhaka you old fool. As for Sanchez up front, hope it works out better than against Liverpool. Walcott should be starting ahead of Ox imo.

Walcott injured.
Original post by shawn_o1
Walcott injured.

Didn't know about that. Even forgot to abuse him about playing Ospina.

Reply 289
Piss poor XI playing today..
Ox has Wenger's nudes.
LOL @ The Arsenal fans thinking we can actually win today.
It's happening.

LOL Already
Reply 295
lol
Original post by angelfox
This, Ibra was PSG they're a nothing team now. I think they won't win Ligue 1 this season.

LOL
hahahahahahahahahaha
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
We shouldn't be losing this tonight. PSG are a shadow of the team they were last season without Ibra. 2-0, Ozil and Sanchez. Will probably be a draw though.

LMAO
Reply 299
We'll beat them at the Emirates and scrape 2nd as usual

Quick Reply

Latest