The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Best area in cantrerbury for 1st year private accommodation?

I just found out there's no on campus accommodation available anymore. So reluctantly have to start looking for private places.

Does anybody know the best area's for 1st years in terms of social life and distance from the university?

Thanks in advance
Original post by ludd-sama
I just found out there's no on campus accommodation available anymore. So reluctantly have to start looking for private places.

Does anybody know the best area's for 1st years in terms of social life and distance from the university?

Thanks in advance

hey
i in the same boat as you i have been checking online for accommodation and all i have seen are shared student houses and no private halls. I am looking for people who want to share a house if you are interested
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi girls just seen this post, I am currently deciding to move university after completing my first year! Therefore meaning there is a room available in the house I was supposed to live in! This is a double bed room with 5 other lovely girls. This has not been put in place yet but would you be interested?
Reply 3
It's a 5 min walk from campus and town
Reply 4
Hello i have a private accommodation with Liberty Quays i'm looking to give away in Gillingham i don't know how desperate you are for accommodation but the student life is lively and all facilities are brand new and shops are close to home and the train station is a 10minute walk, its a really nice area and the staff are friendly and very helpful.
messag me if you interested :smile:
Hey not sure if you are still interested but I have a private ensuite room avaliable its very spacious and is a short walk into the town centre and a 20 minute walk to the uni

Quick Reply

Latest