The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Issues with Enrollment.

Is anyone else having an issue with not being able to add standard EdExcel qualifications when they are enrolling online for DMU? The drop down lets me add EdExcel vocational qualifications but not just EdExcel. The same for IGCSE qualifications from Cambridge international examinations. If anyone has any advice let me know.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Jonathan,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with our online enrolment, if you give the team an email on: [email protected] with the problem you're having, they should be able to help!

If you have any more questions, feel free to give us a message on here, tweet us (@dmuenquiry) or email us on [email protected] and we'll be happy to help!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Brilliant thanks a ton.
No worries, Jonathan! Hope it gets sorted soon for you! :smile:
I had an issue adding any of my GCSE science qualifications + my ICT as they were not in the drop down menu. But when I called, they just told me that some qualifications are not in the menu so to bring the exam certificates for them and they will enter them manually during induction.
Reply 5
Original post by katherine9609
I had an issue adding any of my GCSE science qualifications + my ICT as they were not in the drop down menu. But when I called, they just told me that some qualifications are not in the menu so to bring the exam certificates for them and they will enter them manually during induction.

Yer they said the same to me over email, got it sorted now thanks :smile:
I don't see how they don't have this information. Surely they looked at our GCSEs when we applied??
Reply 7
Original post by SomeGuy13579
I don't see how they don't have this information. Surely they looked at our GCSEs when we applied??

Yer you would have thought so, my A-levels where automatically filled out. Maybe they just take the GCSE results from enrolment instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending