The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 0to100
Me mum is English, dad is Scottish :u:

:medieval::viking:
So?
I'm a U.S. citizen and lived there for five years but I'm the UK now and have been for ten or so years.

With Brexit I'm not sure if I wanna be a UK citizen, one of the reasons my family moved here was so they could move around the EU and live there without going through immigration again.

That being said I really dunno what nationality I am. I don't feel at home in the UK because people love to make fun of me for my accent and I'm not familiar enough with the U.S. because I've been gone for so long - so I'm kinda alienated when I go there because I'm not familiar with the culture e.g. freshman, sophomores etc. What does it mean?!
I'm British! My ethnicity is Indian though (I don't consider myself Indian) lol.
(edited 7 years ago)

:colonhash:
British
100% Polish, living in the UK for nearly 10 years though! Time flies.
Nigerian and Austrian
Original post by 0to100
Me mum is English, dad is Scottish :u:

:medieval::viking:

OMLLLLLLLLLLLL youre backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy, I'm crying :h: I missed youuuuu soo muchhh! I thought you were never gonaa come back :frown:
:cry2:
I'm british :biggrin:
british/pakistani
:lol:
Original post by Tootles
So?

Original post by JavaScriptMaster

reported for non constructive activity
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
OMLLLLLLLLLLLL youre backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy, I'm crying :h: I missed youuuuu soo muchhh! I thought you were never gonaa come back :frown:
:cry2:

tsr put me on time out :rofl: how's 6th form? :biggrin:
Original post by BChemGee
Nigerian and Austrian

interesting. :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
british/pakistani
:lol:

what's so funny? and see you answered it right unlike...someone around here...
Original post by MartynaJP6
100% Polish, living in the UK for nearly 10 years though! Time flies.

:K:
Original post by 0to100
tsr put me on time out :rofl: how's 6th form? :biggrin:

:frown: I thought you were never gonaa come back, :colone: I was so sad, I was crying, ik deep right :colondollar: It's good! Lol, I'm tryna make some new friends and I've made 2-ish lol, everyone is so shy :h:

Latest