The Student Room Group

What are sixth form interviews like?

Hello, I'm just wondering what type of questions do they ask in sixth form interviews and any tips for sixth form interviews?
They're quite chilled out tbh.they usually tend to ask you why you applyed here and tell about the entry requirements or something. Obviously this is different for highly competitive sixthforms.
It really depends. I went to my schools Sixth Form and my interview went something like this:
Teacher: Do you want to go here?
Me: Yes
Teacher: Okay then, just write down the subjects you want and you can leave

On of my friends went to a really good Sixth Form college and he said the interview took about half an hour and they were asking him about what subjects he wanted to do, what he wanted to do after university and where he wanted to apply. I think he said they even asked him a few questions about each subject to check he was up to their standard!

What the person described above is probably the standard so don't worry over it :h:
Original post by Inspiringvisons
They're quite chilled out tbh.they usually tend to ask you why you applyed here and tell about the entry requirements or something. Obviously this is different for highly competitive sixthforms.

Well i want to apply to a highly competitive sixth form: Westminister school. So its kind of worrying me because i really want to go there and do well in the interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending