The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkEnergy
Damn, who took a **** in your hijab...

i guess you are one of the horny 13 y/os. How's puberty going for you buddy?
Original post by Squishy•
i guess you are one of the horny 13 y/os. How's puberty going for you buddy?

Bit of an overestimation, I'm looking forward to puberty. I'm actually 9 years old, please check your privilege.
Please don't speak like you have even a tiny bit of knowledge, you just made yourself look stupid.
You just implied no muslim is allowed an opinion or to make an observation. Shut up.
That's not even the person in the picture. But, for the rest, you're so right. :mmm:
Please don't speak like you have even a tiny bit of knowledge, you just made yourself look stupid.
You just implied no muslim is allowed an opinion or to make an observation. Shut up.

Damn, calm down. I'm Muslim and that user is right.
Original post by Saba XD
Damn, calm down. I'm Muslim and that user is right.

Just because you are muslim it does not mean you are knowledgable.
Prove to me with relevant quotes from hadiths and quran that what i said was haram.
You have made a claim and now you have to back that up.
Just because you are muslim it does not mean you are knowledgable.
Prove to me with relevant quotes from hadiths and quran that what i said was haram.
You have made a claim and now you have to back that up.

Are you for real? Where did the term 'haram' come from? All I said was to calm down. That person said that you aren't allowed to judge others, which is right.
Original post by Saba XD
Are you for real? Where did the term 'haram' come from? All I said was to calm down. That person said that you aren't allowed to judge others, which is right.

You said 'from what she said'. She questioned my statement and stated that i'm not allowed to 'judge' others. This implied that what i said wasn't halal and therefore haram.

She basically said it was haram for me to say what i did and as you said this is true you are required to back up your claim.

If you admit you can't, you can at least back up your claim about judging others and then see if my comment fits into what you have said.
You said 'from what she said'. Shee questioned my statement and stated that i'm not allowed to 'judge' others. This implied that what i said wasn't halal and therefore haram.

She basically said it was haram for me to say what i did and as you said this is true you are required to back up your claim.

If you admit you can't, you can at least back up your claim about judging others and then see if my comment fits into what you have said.

There is a simple answer to your question: manners and you lack them. The way you were addressing other users in this thread? Is that ok?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
There is a simple answer to your question: manners and you lack them. The way you were addressing other users in this thread? Is that ok?

I made an observation. Whether you dislike my approach or not, i don't care for.
You made a claim. Don't speak on what you have no knowledge and if you have knowledge on it, put it forward.
:kiss:
I made an observation. Whether you dislike my approach or not, i don't care for.
You made a claim. Don't speak on what you have no knowledge and if you have knowledge on it, put it forward.

Lmao, I find it weird that you think that I have no knowledge. Anyway, Allah knows best. May he guide us all. You are a lost cause. That's all I'm saying and I'm done with you. Bye.
Original post by Saba XD
Lmao, I find it weird that you think that I have no knowledge. Anyway, Allah knows best. May he guide us all. You are a lost cause. That's all I'm saying and I'm done with you. Bye.

I'm not saying you have no knowledge. I am stating that if you don't, then don't speak on it but if you do then i would like to hear the evidence.
"You are a lost cause" did you just judge me? :s-smilie:

If you do then what's the problem in telling me? It'll be better for you to... and I
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 313
Original post by mr T 999
Lool :rofl:

I thought you were white and UWS was black tbh :erm:

Posted from OtherWorld

Why does everyone think I'm black :rofl:

Nick Young, me dabbing, oldskool font in my sig... :colonhash:

It was clearly a joke. There's no need to be so rude.

Can we get this back on topic? Because this and the whole argument that follows is nonsense. Thanks!
Was her comment directed at me as she's deleted it now?
@Saba XD what's happened?
@Squishy•
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 316
Original post by Pugglet
Was her comment directed at me as she's deleted it now?
@Saba XD what's happened?
@Squishy•

I think Squishy has smaller breasts than you.

It offended her.
Original post by Josb
I think Squishy has smaller breasts than you.

It offended her.

Fair enough 😂
:mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 319

Lol your attempt on looking cool and smart failed:rofl:

Latest