The Student Room Group

Innocent Muslim attacked in NYC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
we've done this before

Did you not pay attention last time?

if you'd actually been to a single majorly Muslim country, you would've typed it out

I'll take that as none, then.
do they all look the same?

'Because its quite easy to determine who is a Muslim from their appearance.'

no, but for the average racist hate-crime purporter, its easy to determine that someone wearing Islamic clothing is a Muslim, which was the original point, before you tied yourself in embarrassing knots in this little hissy fit about how I was being "bigoted and racist" lol
Reply 82
Original post by alevelstresss
Because its quite easy to determine who is a Muslim from their appearance.
Oh yes! I forgot. You think all Muslims are Brown Foreigners who wear "Muslim garb", don't you.

Oh, the irony! It burns!!
if you'd actually been to a single majorly Muslim country, you would've typed it out

I'll take that as none, then.

I did last time

Have you forgotten this

Are these Muslims

I did last time

Have you forgotten this

Are these Muslims

Type it out Bacon, which majorly Muslim country have you been to?

I'm waiting.
Original post by QE2
Oh yes! I forgot. You think all Muslims are Brown Foreigners who wear "Muslim garb", don't you.

Oh, the irony! It burns!!

:biggrin: apparently they are easy to spot as all Muslim women cover themselves as well (apparently)
Type it out Bacon, which majorly Muslim country have you been to?

I'm waiting.

answer my question and I will name one I have been to (out of many)

are the women I posted devout Muslims Yes or No.
answer my question and I will name one I have been to (out of many)

are the women I posted devout Muslims Yes or No.

I asked you long before you threw this hissy fit.

What Muslim country have you been to? Remind me.
nothing new here.
I asked you long before you threw this hissy fit.

What Muslim country have you been to? Remind me.

OK I'll remind you (again) a cousins wedding in Pakistan (will that do you for a start?)

Now answer my question are they devout Muslims Yes or No

OK I'll remind you (again) a cousins wedding in Pakistan (will that do you for a start?)

Now answer my question are they devout Muslims Yes or No

Prove your wild claim, and stop posting that absurd photo because its irrelevant. I don't believe you've been to Pakistan because it took you about 6 demands to finally milk it out of you, why did you not post it straight away?
Just disgusting to see that people are making the attacker the victim, who cares if he lost a loved one he shouldn't be trying to hurt people like that. Doesn't matter if it was a small injury too.
Reply 92
How? Female Muslims wear Islamic dresses / burkas / hijabs, stop being childish.
You really are such a bigot.
Some Female Muslims...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/gallery/2009/mar/25/muslim-women-power-list
Prove your wild claim, and stop posting that absurd photo because its irrelevant. I don't believe you've been to Pakistan because it took you about 6 demands to finally milk it out of you, why did you not post it straight away?

Because my holiday destinations are irrelevant to you thinking all Muslims are eaisly identifiable

OK so you can't answer a simple question which is odd given your certainty over things you can't possible be certain about

Are these women devout Muslims yes or no?

Come on given your certainty you should certainly know the answer to this

Original post by MedioCentro97
Just disgusting to see that people are making the attacker the victim, who cares if he lost a loved one he shouldn't be trying to hurt people like that. Doesn't matter if it was a small injury too.

They are not it is a simple rebuttal of Alevels asinine claims when ever a Muslim murders a load of people in the name of Islam that the Muslim doing the murdering must have been a victim to make them murder a load of people (I think in one case he proved it was because the mother had cancer so that's why he went on to slaughter and mutilate about 50 people.
Original post by QE2
There were 9 murders in NYC last week. How many of them made the British papers?

I dunno :dontknow:
They are not it is a simple rebuttal of Alevels asinine claims when ever a Muslim murders a load of people in the name of Islam that the Muslim doing the murdering must have been a victim to make them murder a load of people (I think in one case he proved it was because the mother had cancer so that's why he went on to slaughter and mutilate about 50 people.

The first commenter certainly did make the guy a victim, and the women the offender by saying she might have spread Islamism which riled him up!! Just bizarre double standards. Anyway any muslim who says that (I've never encountered any so just taking your word for it) is equally as stupid, as cold blooded murderers of any kind should be condemned.
Original post by MedioCentro97
The first commenter certainly did make the guy a victim, and the women the offender by saying she might have spread Islamism which riled him up!! Just bizarre double standards. Anyway any muslim who says that (I've never encountered any so just taking your word for it) is equally as stupid, as cold blooded murderers of any kind should be condemned.

The first poster specifically aimed his response at Alevel (it was very tongue in cheek)

and the odd thing is he's not a muslim apparently but he will claim all Muslims who murder in the name of Islam do so because they were victims of some traumatic event (divorced parents was mentioned once)

But yes you'll find some of us can simply state a hate crime is a hate crime (but remember we don't know this was) while others like the OP will not.
(edited 7 years ago)
Stop being a baby, Bacon. A woman wearing a hijab is quite identifiably Muslim, which was the original point.

Please prove your visit to Pakistan, photocopy the visa/stamp in your passport, don't worry, it won't reveal any personal details.

it's really a simple question (and one that does not require a scan of your passport)

are these devout Muslim women yes or no?

Reply 99
someone wearing an Islamic dress / hijab / burka isn't going to be non-Muslim are they?
I guess not...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending