The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HospitalPharmacy
I think it depends on the hospital but I've heard that you can get told the day before! Do you mind me asking which hospital this is for?

It's for GOSH. Do you think it's possible to get an interview if on reserve?
Original post by joannafr
has anyone heard from london collab?

Not yet, I think all interview emails are going to be sent out today, by this evening!
Original post by MeredithGrey13

I'm on reserve for them too! I'm not too sure tbh! I am hoping so.. Do you know when the interview is?
I'm on reserve for them too! I'm not too sure tbh! I am hoping so.. Do you know when the interview is?

Oh cool!! I'm not sure, I would think around this time 2 weeks. What do you think our chances are?
I'm hoping we've got a chance because hospitals will start giving out offers by then and apparently they only give you a few days to accept. Since some people may have accepted a pre-reg elsewhere, they might not attend the interview. So I guess we've got a chance? :smile: Do you have any other interviews?

Oh yeah that's true! No I have 3 rejections :frown: so was over the moon not to have a straight rejection from GOSH as they were my priority! Do you know anyone else on the reserve list for them? It would be brilliant if people decline and we both manage to secure interviews! I will really be devastated if not lol. :redface: Have you any more?
When we will hear from TLC today? Too nervous about it 🙎🏻...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah that's true! No I have 3 rejections :frown: so was over the moon not to have a straight rejection from GOSH as they were my priority! Do you know anyone else on the reserve list for them? It would be brilliant if people decline and we both manage to secure interviews! I will really be devastated if not lol. :redface: Have you any more?

Aww don't worry, we've still got a chance. Just got to wait and see. Yes I've got an interview tomorrow for Thames Valley, quite worried. Don't know what to expect!
Reply 567
Original post by Miss Dior
When we will hear from TLC today? Too nervous about it 🙎🏻...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here I am beyond nervous!!! Can't wait for it to be released already!!!

Pharm4
Aww don't worry, we've still got a chance. Just got to wait and see. Yes I've got an interview tomorrow for Thames Valley, quite worried. Don't know what to expect!

No don't be worried! You'll do great :smile: X
Reply 569
Anyone got an interview from Epsom and St Helier? I just got an email from pharmalife, no word from the hospital yet. Anyone know when their interview dates are?

depends on hospitals. its usually 50:50. if nobody has turned down interviews / places, then you wont get an interview but if someone has already accepted offers from other places, then yo have a shot
Original post by quasa
depends on hospitals. its usually 50:50. if nobody has turned down interviews / places, then you wont get an interview but if someone has already accepted offers from other places, then yo have a shot

Thank you! Just hoping someone got their first choice so decline the interview. Do you accept an interview on pharmalife? Are reserve interviews on the same day as priority?
i havent heard anything from thames valley yet i also applied to london collab and they had the same exam for each site.. now i wonder if he reason why i havent heard from thames valley is because london collab still hasnt released its results?
Thank you! Just hoping someone got their first choice so decline the interview. Do you accept an interview on pharmalife? Are reserve interviews on the same day as priority?

not sure if it has changes since 2013 but interviews back then were confirmed on pharmalife (officially) but there is a chance the hospital will inform you privately via email or phone beforehand.
Original post by quasa
not sure if it has changes since 2013 but interviews back then were confirmed on pharmalife (officially) but there is a chance the hospital will inform you privately via email or phone beforehand.

Could it literally be the day before the interview?
Do people on reserves actually ever get an interview? And then get a place?
Could it literally be the day before the interview?
Do people on reserves actually ever get an interview? And then get a place?

1) yup, just be prepared
2)it is possible but most people I know (including myself) have been rejected. but it is possible to be called for the interview and pass the interview
Original post by quasa
1) yup, just be prepared
2)it is possible but most people I know (including myself) have been rejected. but it is possible to be called for the interview and pass the interview

Hey,
Do you have an idea about how St. George's interview their candidates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss Dior
Hey,
Do you have an idea about how St. George's interview their candidates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sadly i dont im afraid
Original post by joannafr
i havent heard anything from thames valley yet i also applied to london collab and they had the same exam for each site.. now i wonder if he reason why i havent heard from thames valley is because london collab still hasnt released its results?

You're probably rejected from HETV. People got invitations for wed and thurs already. Sorry for being blunt.
Original post by quasa

Hi.
If you don't mind me asking what hospitals had you applied for and what interviews did you attend?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending