The Student Room Group

Will everyone be having sex at uni?

About what percentage of people have sex at least once in their 4 years at uni?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not everyone, but many will.

I don't have the statistics to provide a percentage as I've not done any personal research
Loads of the horny little beggars.

Doesn't mean you have to jump on that infested bandwagon and it's okay to go out and have a good night out without 'pulling' some random snotty youth...
Original post by Little Popcorns
Loads of the horny little beggars.

Doesn't mean you have to jump on that infested bandwagon and it's okay to go out and have a good night out without 'pulling' some random snotty youth...

O_O What even
I didn't go to uni, but honestly... at the age that I would have been going to uni is when I started to play the field, sexually. I only went pulling at the weekends and always slept at their house because my mum was always in at mine, but ****... if I had my own room at uni I'd ideally have been bringing a girl back nearly every night.
Reply 5
By many would you go as far to say as if you didn't you would be odd one out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never have sex just because you're worried about being the odd one out! You'll most likely regret it. Always do what feels right for you, as long as it's safe and consensual.
Not everyone will, many will.
No idea on the %
Reply 8
Yes, everyone has sex at uni. It's just one big orgy :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Uni isn't a magic wand. If you had no 'game' before and couldn't pull, you still won't.
most people have sex at some point in the 3/4 years

however it's like before uni, some people are very sexually active and some are really not
everyone be like

I started before I went to Uni... And shagged a lot at Uni... But it wasn't because "other people" were doing it. It was just cos I was horny as ****.

You should do it cos you're horny, not cos you're worried what other people may say. End of the day, who cares why they think? You probably won't see them ever again after graduating.
In first year I had loads and then dropped off in second year but I really picked it up in the second half of third year.

Although sex is no match for Netflix and Weed
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
In first year I had loads and then dropped off in second year but I really picked it up in the second half of third year.

Although sex is no match for Netflix and Weed

How about Netflix and Weed and Chill? 😂😏
hello boys
Throw a bunch of horny 18/19 year old men in an environment with women that will kill for any amount of attention and there's a lot of sex.
Alexion has a feeling he may be on the first weekend :innocent:
Original post by Drewski
Uni isn't a magic wand. If you had no 'game' before and couldn't pull, you still won't.

This
Original post by UWS
Yes, everyone has sex at uni. It's just one big orgy :rolleyes:

Damn, where do I sign up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending