The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

anyone know any places to live apart from gradpad , similar prices round 220 per week and relatively close to imperial?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hey all, anybody else doing Reproductive & Developmental Biology MSc, or based around Hammersmith?
Original post by chazzer
Hey all, anybody else doing Reproductive & Developmental Biology MSc, or based around Hammersmith?

Hi chazzer :smile:

I will be doing the same course this year! :biggrin:
Original post by christieio
Hi chazzer :smile:

I will be doing the same course this year! :biggrin:

Hey, that's awesome!:You staying on at Imperial or joining from another uni? I'm coming down from Liverpool myself :smile:
Original post by chazzer
Hey, that's awesome!:You staying on at Imperial or joining from another uni? I'm coming down from Liverpool myself :smile:

I came from Uni of Westminster :smile:
Not long to go everyone! Who's excited? I sure am! Looking forward to meeting my coursemates and studying! Has anyone received any more info about their course, i.e. their schedule? :smile:
Reply 226
Original post by calmsmile93
Not long to go everyone! Who's excited? I sure am! Looking forward to meeting my coursemates and studying! Has anyone received any more info about their course, i.e. their schedule? :smile:

Yepp! They sent me the schedule on Monday.
Original post by caauj
Yepp! They sent me the schedule on Monday.

Ah ok that's cool! I haven't received my schedule yet. Did they send you yours via email or post? Also, what course are you studying? I may ring/email them next week if I still haven't received my schedule by then :smile:
Has anyone studying Human Molecular Genetics received their schedule yet? :smile:
Reply 229
Ah ok that's cool! I haven't received my schedule yet. Did they send you yours via email or post? Also, what course are you studying? I may ring/email them next week if I still haven't received my schedule by then :smile:

I am studying theoretical physics Msc. They sent me by email!
Has anyone studying Human Molecular Genetics received their schedule yet? :smile:

Immunology have got theirs, so genetics should be soon...
Original post by BioGeek
Immunology have got theirs, so genetics should be soon...

Great to hear that you've got your schedule! Yeah hopefully Genetics gets theirs soon haha! Did you receive yours sometime this week? :smile:
Reply 232
Are you guys going to the freshers events on 1st and 2nd Oct?
Great to hear that you've got your schedule! Yeah hopefully Genetics gets theirs soon haha! Did you receive yours sometime this week? :smile:

It was sent out on Monday :smile: Are you living in Gradpad?
Original post by BioGeek
It was sent out on Monday :smile: Are you living in Gradpad?

No I won't be living in Gradpad unfortunately. It looks so nice though! Will you be living in Gradpad? :smile:
Original post by -Rrose
Are you guys going to the freshers events on 1st and 2nd Oct?

Yeah I'm definitely hoping to attend most of the events on the Welcome Week! I've just discovered the timetable for the Welcome Week on the Imperial website. The events look nice! Are you planing on going to the events? If so, which event are you most looking forward to? :smile:
Reply 236
Yeah I'm definitely hoping to attend most of the events on the Welcome Week! I've just discovered the timetable for the Welcome Week on the Imperial website. The events look nice! Are you planing on going to the events? If so, which event are you most looking forward to? :smile:

Yeah I think so, just a bit worried I won't know anyone haha but hopefully everyone will be in the same boat and we'll make friends quickly :smile: I'm really excited about the freshers ball! Apart from that the comedy night looks good too, how about you?
Original post by -Rrose
Yeah I think so, just a bit worried I won't know anyone haha but hopefully everyone will be in the same boat and we'll make friends quickly :smile: I'm really excited about the freshers ball! Apart from that the comedy night looks good too, how about you?

On the student union website it says that the freshers ball is specifically for undergraduates...
I will be living in Wood lane :smile:

Who else is living in GradPad at Woodlane? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 239
I will be living in Gradpad too, but at Griffon!

Quick Reply