:console: Come to Cheese for a hug and complimentary cookies
!

:hugs:
:cookie:
Original post by z33
I just wish I could

Same. :yep:
Sooooo sleeeeeepy!

@Matrix123 I'm gonna have an early night tonight (probably) so I don't know how long I'll be on for later, if I'm on at all that is.

Good morning btw! And hope Matrix slept well! :smile:
Have a great day! :smile:
Morning all. :smile:
Fluttery
Numb, tired and feeling sick:frown:
Reply 8228
Me trying to get through the week
Shattered.
Over the moon, my mammy passed her theory test today :h: she failed last week due to nerves but passed today with flying colours :woo: really chuffed for her as she couldn't drive for years due to her anxiety and physical health and has been wanting to drive for so long and now she can and she's one step closer to becoming a driver now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bored!
I wanna do something mad right now! Don't know what though :tongue:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Bored!
I wanna do something mad right now! Don't know what though :tongue:

Write a song! Do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
:mmm:
No worries! :hugs:
Aww, one can only try their best :u: :top:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried my best but unfortunately I couldn't answer 2 questions (5 marks) :frown:
I hope I didn't mess the other parts up too much, I wasn't allowed time to check my answers :frown:
Nooo don't stress!! I know you'll do perfectly well!! You just need to realize that too!
Aww no worries! Just do your best and do us proud! I know you can do it!
And don't cry! That's my job!

I'm stressing big time
I have to get my PS done by the 23rd, Physics Hw, Chemistry Hw, Maths Hw done by end of week and test revision for Physics test on Wednesday
:frown:I'm going to go eat a Magnum
too frikkin hot here
urrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh
Sooooo sleeeeeepy!

@Matrix123 I'm gonna have an early night tonight (probably) so I don't know how long I'll be on for later, if I'm on at all that is.
Good morning btw! And hope Matrix slept well! :smile:
Have a great day! :smile:

Haha OK :tongue:
Aw OK, fair enough :smile:

Evening! Kind of :tongue:
She did thanks! She was very tired in the morning though! (At school, not before :tongue:)
Matrix hopes Freezer slept well too:yep:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I tried my best but unfortunately I couldn't answer 2 questions (5 marks) :frown:
I hope I didn't mess the other parts up too much, I wasn't allowed time to check my answers :frown:

I'm stressing big time
I have to get my PS done by the 23rd, Physics Hw, Chemistry Hw, Maths Hw done by end of week and test revision for Physics test on Wednesday
:frown:I'm going to go eat a Magnum
too frikkin hot here
urrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh

MAGNUM! :woo:

Aww glad you tried your best! Well, hopefully the rest of it will have gone well:yep:
Aw I have lots of homework too :/
Got the position I applied for though so that was good!
Anyway, try not to stress so much - you've done the test now:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I forgot to mention, when my friend was driving me home, she turned on the radio and my current favourite song came on - that pleased me so much :rofl:

Haha OK :tongue:
Aw OK, fair enough :smile:

Evening! Kind of :tongue:
She did thanks! She was very tired in the morning though! (At school, not before :tongue:)
Matrix hopes Freezer slept well too:yep:

MAGNUM! :woo:

Aww glad you tried your best! Well, hopefully the rest of it will have gone well:yep:
Aw I have lots of homework too :/
Got the position I applied for though so that was good!
Anyway, try not to stress so much - you've done the test now:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Fingers crossed :sigh:
:/ sucks :I If u ever need a hand, it's all fab revision for me to help you out :yy:
Plus I like helping people! I might tutor some first years at the end of the year :smile: I'm good at that :wink:OMG CONGRATS :woo: :party: :jumphug: knew you could do it :h:I will try :tongue: but not good at that sort of thing lol
Magnum was so good!Gonna make a cup of tea and get off tsr and get work done :smile:
I forgot to mention, when my friend was driving me home, she turned on the radio and my current favourite song came on - that pleased me so much :rofl:

:hugs: Fingers crossed :sigh:
:/ sucks :I If u ever need a hand, it's all fab revision for me to help you out :yy:
Plus I like helping people! I might tutor some first years at the end of the year :smile: I'm good at that :wink:OMG CONGRATS :woo: :party: :jumphug: knew you could do it :h:I will try :tongue: but not good at that sort of thing lol
Magnum was so good!Gonna make a cup of tea and get off tsr and get work done :smile:

Ooh awesome! :flute:

:hugs: my fingers are crossed for you:yep:
Aw thanks! I should be alright though, hopefully :tongue:
Ooh cool! That's great to hear! On Thursdays and Fridays I may be helping year 7s in their French lessons:mmm: :france: :woo:
Aw OK! :smile:

Guess what I found in the freezer? Magnums! :ahee:
OK, I should do the same - minus the tea :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh awesome! :flute:
:hugs: my fingers are crossed for you:yep:
Aw thanks! I should be alright though, hopefully :tongue:
Ooh cool! That's great to hear! On Thursdays and Fridays I may be helping year 7s in their French lessons:mmm: :france: :woo:
Aw OK! :smile:
Guess what I found in the freezer? Magnums! :ahee:
OK, I should do the same - minus the tea :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Cute! :h: I offered my help to the A2's for question practice and stuff - they also asked me to read some essays and stuff :colonhash: Dude. I got work to do as well :rofl:
XD EAT DA MAGNUMS! :tongue:
:rofl: :yy:
Original post by Andy98
Write a song! Do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not exciting enough!
But maybe I will, I've written a chorus actually :tongue:
:smile:
Cute! :h: I offered my help to the A2's for question practice and stuff - they also asked me to read some essays and stuff :colonhash: Dude. I got work to do as well :rofl:
XD EAT DA MAGNUMS! :tongue:
:rofl: :yy:

Thanks!:hugs:
Haha it will be great fun:ahee:Haha oh right :rofl:
I ate one - a raspberry one :awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest