The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

An inspector calls seems to be a recurring book...
Original post by Sardonic Zarah
Can you just stop. Like, you're embarrassing yourself. Seriously. Stop.

i am gonna upload things like wht we did in school for each subject like triple science
Original post by MartynaJP6
No, I'm with you haha :smile: Balancing equations (I know) has been so difficult for me to understand, but I think I finally get it now. Lets hope it gets at least a bit better lol

aww im in year 10 as well and i am doing triple science as well balancing equation is so easy and i can tell you how to do other things on ma threadXD
Put some notes attached already xD
Original post by salex413
We started with An Inspectar Calls. Which one are you studying first? Have you bought any revision guide or do you recommend any? Do you have your english lit exam at the end of this year too?

i recommended on on ma thread and same im doing inspector calls as wellxD
Original post by Sardonic Zarah
How are you finding French, I'm with AQA too but I'm doing the old spec and sitting exams in year 10

Yeah its fine i guess, just no controlled assessments and all the photo cards and translation things which we're practicing now... But no dictionary in the writing exam? I mean how are you meant to do it if you don't know the question? I'm going to write some phrases before using posh vocab and grammar and then I've got something to go on
Original post by forre
Ikr 😭 i obviously knew tjat year 10 was going to be harfer than yr9 but tjis is too much 😢😂,
I havent started chemistry yet only doing physics at the moment.
Are you also doing aqa?

Yep, I'm doing AQA for all sciences. Do you know which specific Physics course you're doing? We're doing Physics AQA 8463.
We started with An Inspectar Calls. Which one are you studying first? Have you bought any revision guide or do you recommend any? Do you have your english lit exam at the end of this year too?

We're doing An Inspector Calls right now. I haven't bought any revision guides, I'm not too sure as we're studying the new GCSE's we'll probably have to look out for any new revision guides with the new courses in them. If I do get one and its good I'll definitely recommend it to you :smile: We have all exams at the end of Year 11, I'm just taking my Polish one this year as its my native language.
Hi, I'm doing:

English Literature (AQA)
English Language (AQA)
Mathematics (not sure I think AQA)
Geography (AQA)
French (AQA)
ICT (AQA)
Psychology (WJEC)
Triple Science (AQA)

All my exams will be at the end of year 11 except for English Literature (we are doing our exam for english lit in year 10).

Doind mostly the same did some revsion notes on ma thread if you want to know xD
We're doing An Inspector Calls right now. I haven't bought any revision guides, I'm not too sure as we're studying the new GCSE's we'll probably have to look out for any new revision guides with the new courses in them. If I do get one and its good I'll definitely recommend it to you :smile: We have all exams at the end of Year 11, I'm just taking my Polish one this year as its my native language.

Aww i wish you good luck for your polish subject this year God will BLESS you and just wanting to say your more than welcome to come on ma thread and check out ma revision notes:tongue:
Original post by labrador716
Yeah its fine i guess, just no controlled assessments and all the photo cards and translation things which we're practicing now... But no dictionary in the writing exam? I mean how are you meant to do it if you don't know the question? I'm going to write some phrases before using posh vocab and grammar and then I've got something to go on

How are you practising for French and your more than welcoem to coem and join ma thread xD:colondollar:

Im doing inspector calsl and christmas carol and romeo and juilet come and join ma thread to see what revision books i boughtxD:wink:
Original post by mayu123
Aww i wish you good luck for your polish subject this year God will BLESS you and just wanting to say your more than welcome to come on ma thread and check out ma revision notes:tongue:

Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check it out :tongue:
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check it out :tongue:

NP the truth is that your so nice and you will suceed ask me a question on ma thread then i will upload ma revsion and you can upload your revsion things xD:tongue::wink:
Good luck year tens! It may seem far away but before you know it exams will be upon you. Enjoy yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayu123
Im doing inspector calsl and christmas carol and romeo and juilet come and join ma thread to see what revision books i boughtxD:wink:

Thanks, I'll check it out :smile:

Ahhh okay, thank you and good luck :smile:
Ahhh okay, thank you and good luck :smile:

Thanks so much, and likewise! I have faith that everyone on this thread will do amazingly :smile:
Thanks so much, and likewise! I have faith that everyone on this thread will do amazingly :smile:

Aw thanks, so will you 😊
Reply 78
Yep, I'm doing AQA for all sciences. Do you know which specific Physics course you're doing? We're doing Physics AQA 8463.

I don't know it should be the same
Have you started physics?if so whats your fist topic?
Original post by Beccaboodle
Hey! I'm Beccaboodle and I'm obviously a Year 10.

I'm taking Maths (don't know exam board), English (AQA), Triple Science (OCR), Religious Studies (AQA), German (AQA), History (EDEXCEL) and Computing (AQA).

I started science in Year 9, and found it pretty easy, so I felt confident about GCSEs. Then Year 10 started...

My favourite subject is Chemistry, closely followed by Computing. English is hardest by far and I'm struggling to enjoy it like I did when I was younger.

I don't really like the new GCSEs very much. The new 9 looks so out of reach, yet Chemistry target grade is 8/9, so who knows what may happen.

Good luck to everyone else starting Year 10! :smile:

What's the new history spec like?

Latest