The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

flatmates haven't come forward

I move into my uni halls tomorrow and none of my flatmates have come forward on Facebook etc. I am in Owens Park, Tree Court Block F. I'm so worried as to why no one has said they're in my flat??? Also I am 20 and have had two gap years so I called up and was like are mature students in separate halls and they said no but I'm still worried :frown:

Can someone give me some kind of reassurance or something?? I'm so confused.
Reply 1
Original post by daniels1995
I move into my uni halls tomorrow and none of my flatmates have come forward on Facebook etc. I am in Owens Park, Tree Court Block F. I'm so worried as to why no one has said they're in my flat??? Also I am 20 and have had two gap years so I called up and was like are mature students in separate halls and they said no but I'm still worried :frown:

Maybe they can see that Facebook is a waste of time so they don't have an account.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by daniels1995

Original post by vela1
Maybe they can see that Facebook is a waste of time so they don't have an account.

I second this- meet them face to face, it's a better way to judge character. I'm going to UoM halls tomorrow too (opal gardens tho) some of your flat mates could be foreign students coming from abroad or just not have facebook like me (I Know OMG someone who DOESN'T have facebook in this day and age?) you'll be fine, enjoy yourself :smile:. What you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest