The Student Room Group

what does this type of eye contact mean?

1) hold eye contact with a girl however she has no facial expression.
2) do you make eye contact with guys you find attractive?

When i walk around in college i have noticed there are many girls that make and hold eye contact with me!!! not sure why
Reply 1
because your staring maybe?
If they have no facial expression it can either me they were looking round the room and weren't actually looking at you or if they look like they're staring intently (e.g eyebrows slightly raised) means they were staring at you

Some girls who aren't very shy will look directly at guys they like. I'm kinda shy so I'll make eye contact with him briefly then look away
yes girls certainly do make eye contact if they find a guy attractive, quick glances or waiting till you notice? also how do they behave in general towards you
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
yes girls certainly do make eye contact if they find a guy attractive, quick glances or waiting till you notice? also how do they behave in general towards you

I don't really talk to girls of have any female friends, probably because i am a bit shy. in class i caught a 2 girls looking at me -they just look away really fast.

When i walk around in college i have noticed there are many girls that make and hold eye contact with me!!! not sure why

Yep I make eye contact with guys I find attractive. But sometimes I find guys stare at me- which can be creepy so make sure you're not staring!:smile:

By the way eye contact isn't the only form of attraction. It is one, but there are others. How do they behave around you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending