The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rory58824
I've done most of it, looking to read that 45 page case as I'm travelling there, you?

I dont wanna talk about it xD, I thought id done most of it, but i didnt know about this 45 page case so im guessing still a while to go
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 61
Original post by JamesV123
I dont wanna talk about it xD, I thought id done most of it, but i didnt know about this 45 page case so im guessing still a while to go

Damn! what the hell is this pre law thing you lot are talking about?
Original post by AFC2016
Damn! what the hell is this pre law thing you lot are talking about?

We got an email a couple of weeks ago linking us to a website called pre- law, its about 10 pages or so with a few videos and links to what I have now recently found to be really dull old cases, which are a little hard to read through but not to long. I think it was on the second of sept or so when we got it but apparently we're meant to make our way through it before uni starts
But speaking of law students, anyone else a little peeved off at how many early morning things we have during freshers week? I thought that was are last chance to party and im not the best in the morning after a night of drinking to, well the morning xD
Original post by JamesV123
But speaking of law students, anyone else a little peeved off at how many early morning things we have during freshers week? I thought that was are last chance to party and im not the best in the morning after a night of drinking to, well the morning xD

Yeah I get ya, kinda ruins the point of having late nights out. But I'll still be going out late and will have to just push through the mornings :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending