The Student Room Group

Locked out of online banking and mobile banking

HSBC are really driving me mad.

I tried to login to their online banking and it didn't work and i got locked out and i spent over 30 mins on the phone to unlock it and now i've just tried to login again and says i've been locked out and this time I've been locked out of mobile banking as well.

I used the correct password as i literally just made another one as i was on the phone to the hsbc people.

does it matter if my online banking and mobile banking does work, cause my student finance will be going to this account ? or can i just survive with using bank machines if i wanna check my balance ect lol ! ARGH
Original post by fefssdf
HSBC are really driving me mad.

I tried to login to their online banking and it didn't work and i got locked out and i spent over 30 mins on the phone to unlock it and now i've just tried to login again and says i've been locked out and this time I've been locked out of mobile banking as well.

I used the correct password as i literally just made another one as i was on the phone to the hsbc people.

does it matter if my online banking and mobile banking does work, cause my student finance will be going to this account ? or can i just survive with using bank machines if i wanna check my balance ect lol ! ARGH

No being locked out wont stop any transfers into your account so should be an issue :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
No being locked out wont stop any transfers into your account so should be an issue :smile:

Yeh that's what I thought ; really can't be asked to ring up again cause takes 30 mins minimum to sort it out
Original post by fefssdf
Yeh that's what I thought ; really can't be asked to ring up again cause takes 30 mins minimum to sort it out

Do you live near a branch? They could probably call the helpline for you and get it sorted quicker
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Do you live near a branch? They could probably call the helpline for you and get it sorted quicker

Yeh I do but then if it takes me like 20 mins to walk there so may as well just ring up myself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending