The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Loan Trouble

Hey Everyone
I am in trouble I have applied for tuition fees and it is approved but I forgot to apply for maintenance loan together with my tuition.What shall I do!!I am in low income and I do not have any support.My course will start on October and I live with parents.What support could I get from University and how could I apply for maintenance loan again as I already got my tuition only.
Any advice what I should do.
Thanks for your time reading my post :biggrin:
I did the same thing. go back to your application online and change it. Thats what I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
how could I change it I can only repply
Reply 3
I could not see any change button on the site
Original post by reim123
I could not see any change button on the site

There is an arrow on the right where your application is , click on it to expand and a link to make changes should appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thanks alot
Reply 6
When I request maintenance loan do I need to send any papers
Original post by reim123
When I request maintenance loan do I need to send any papers

For the minimum loan no. for the higher loan then yes if they ask. If you are dependent on your parents and not a mature student then your parents need to support your application which can be done online. if you are a mature student then youll need to give your income details. Student finance will check them with revenue and customs before approving your higher maintenance loan. I dont think youll need to send any papers though, just apply and see what it says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
so I am an EU student and I do have low income should I send the Applying for student finance based on household income form and what evidence should I send
Just follow what it says on the form. Ask your parents if you need help or call student finance and they will help you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reim123
Hey Everyone
I am in trouble I have applied for tuition fees and it is approved but I forgot to apply for maintenance loan together with my tuition.What shall I do!!I am in low income and I do not have any support.My course will start on October and I live with parents.What support could I get from University and how could I apply for maintenance loan again as I already got my tuition only.
Any advice what I should do.
Thanks for your time reading my post :biggrin:

Hello reim123,

M name is Alex and I represent Middlesex University on The Student Room. I'm sorry that you are feeling worried about your financial situation. I would advise you to speak to our Student Welfare Team who understand situations such as your own and should be able to help you out.

You can contact them either on the phone or by email, and they will be more than happy to talk to you.

Telephone number: 020 8411 3008
Email address: [email protected]
Webpage: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/life-at-middlesex/support-services/finance/student-welfare

If you have any questions, please do let me know.

Best wishes and good luck.

Alex (Middlesex University Representative)
Original post by reim123
so I am an EU student and I do have low income should I send the Applying for student finance based on household income form and what evidence should I send

You have to have lived in the UK for 5 years before September 1st to receive the maintenance loan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending