The Student Room Group

Maintenance grant for 25+ year olds?

Would we automatically get it or do we need to provide household evidence? If so, then what evidence? I was at uni last year if that helps. I am also single.
Hi,

In order to be assessed for a maintenance grant as a continuing student, you are required to complete and income assessed application. Can you confirm if last year you provided household income or was this based on your own income details ? are you 25 and over, have care of a child? thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Victoria SFE
Hi,

In order to be assessed for a maintenance grant as a continuing student, you are required to complete and income assessed application. Can you confirm if last year you provided household income or was this based on your own income details ? are you 25 and over, have care of a child? thanks

Last year was household income assessed. was living with my mum. I am 25 now, with no child.I'm mainly asking for 2017/2018 as I plan on moving into student accommodation.
When applying next year for 2017/18 you will provide your own information. Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Victoria SFE
When applying next year for 2017/18 you will provide your own information. Thanks

Could you please tell me which evidence I will need when I apply for 2017/18? Thanks
Reply 5
Hi there,

Does maintenance grant still available? I thought the goverment demolished them? I first two years of my course, maintenace was given to me. But in my final year starting next week i only receive maintenance loan. Why is this? Hope for your reply thank you
Hi there.

You won't need any evidence. We will already have verified who you are with your Passport information or Birth Cert so we will be aware of when you will turn 25 and automatically award the Grant using the information you will provide when applying.

Thanks.
Reply 7
Hi Brian

Do we get the full £3300 grant? I'm on a low income so it would be great if we do.

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending