The Student Room Group

How the so-called left have caused the growth of the far-right

When you condemn anyone who speaks up about rape gangs as "far-right", and those people turn out to be right, guess what happens.

When people voice concerns that allowing in millions of migrants from repressed cultures could lead to women being sexually assualted on the streets on mass, and the so-called left accuses them of being far-right whackos, but they turn out to be correct, guess what happens?

People start to think "hmm, these 'far-right' guys actually seem to know what they're talking about", and they start siding with the actual far-right, not just the perfectly reasonable citizens who have been labelled as such. Pretty dangerous situation.

Until the so-called left starts to get real, the far-right will unfortunately continue to grow.
Reply 1
In two ways has the left cause this. First with importation of radical muslims where it was hard for them to control them. Even when the natives signalised enough immigration is enough the left continued agresivly with open door policy.

The second is the PC culture that the MSM are having. In good ol' days when there was no internet the PC media had the only monopoly on the narrative. Today that is not the case. For example the incident on Cologne would not be ever known if there was no facebook. The german Lügenpresse just ignored and tried to cover it.
Doesn't matter. They count on destroying the humogenous White population and demographic changes and voting means that our votes wont matter one day.

The right and left establishment all support open door immigration.

Why?

What kind of future do we have if this continues?

People who are called far-right, fascist, extremists are simply those retaliating against this.
The failure to recognise that multiculturalism has failed is the main reason for the prevalence of the right. Labour under Blair who opened the gates to immigrants from all around the globe are at the foundations of the problem because they persevered with this route whilst neglecting the opinions of the common white working class. The Brexit vote was inevitable and no longer are people scared of voicing concerns that might have invited racism/Islamophobic slurs on them 10 years ago because now they are a mainstream views (not that they are actually racist/islamophobic, just words that have lost meaning by overuse of the PC SJW Left).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
It's true, a few years ago I used to be a left-wing Liberal and now I would be considered a far-right Nazi (according to SJW)
(edited 7 years ago)
water is wet, chicken is tasty
Original post by KingBradly
When you condemn anyone who speaks up about rape gangs as "far-right", and those people turn out to be right, guess what happens.

When people voice concerns that allowing in millions of migrants from repressed cultures could lead to women being sexually assualted on the streets on mass, and the so-called left accuses them of being far-right whackos, but they turn out to be correct, guess what happens?

People start to think "hmm, these 'far-right' guys actually seem to know what they're talking about", and they start siding with the actual far-right, not just the perfectly reasonable citizens who have been labelled as such. Pretty dangerous situation.

Until the so-called left starts to get real, the far-right will unfortunately continue to grow.

There has been no rising of a "far right" imo , there has been a big vocal rising of far left which has relatively shifted a lot of normal sane people into the bubble of the so called "far right" or "alt right"

I dont for one second think the number of neo nazi supremacists has burgeoned in the last decade
(edited 7 years ago)
Ironically the far right have much in common with Islamists and fuel each others presence -

"Islamism and the Far-Right: Two sides of the same coin

The far-Right and Islamists have similar ideologies, characteristics, and aims. Both rely on religion. Both use a language of hate and are extremely xenophobic, misogynist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic. Both rely on indiscriminate violence and terrorism to intimidate the population at large. They are dogmatic and punish free thinkers and dissenters. They use threats and scaremongering to push forward their agenda. Both are vehemently anti-working class and the Left. They believe in the superiority of their views and culture and deal harshly with anyone who transgresses… The world they have in mind is equally bleak, segregated, hateful and inhuman."

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2013/03/cemb-opposes-islamism-and-the-far-right-two-sides-of-one-coin/
Reply 8
Original post by Betelgeuse-
There has been no rising of a "far right" imo , there has been a big vocal rising of far left which has relatively shifted a lot of normal sane people into the bubble of being "far right" or "alt right"

I dont for one second think the number of neo nazi supremasists has burgeoned in the last decade

I agree, but I think there still exists the far-right that actually is the far-right, not just ordinary people who have been mislabelled by the left in an attempt to ostracise them, and I think that the real far-right has and will continue to gain a following as people feel that the stigma of being "far-right" begins to wane as the left accuse people of being far-right willynilly, and as people feel that the far-right must actually be OK because the people who the left mislabel as far-right keep ending up being correct about stuff, and those people fail to make a distinction about the mislabelled people and the actual far-right.
Reply 9
Original post by Emperor Trajan
Ironically the far right have much in common with Islamists and fuel each others presence -

"Islamism and the Far-Right: Two sides of the same coin

The far-Right and Islamists have similar ideologies, characteristics, and aims. Both rely on religion. Both use a language of hate and are extremely xenophobic, misogynist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic. Both rely on indiscriminate violence and terrorism to intimidate the population at large. They are dogmatic and punish free thinkers and dissenters. They use threats and scaremongering to push forward their agenda. Both are vehemently anti-working class and the Left. They believe in the superiority of their views and culture and deal harshly with anyone who transgresses… The world they have in mind is equally bleak, segregated, hateful and inhuman."

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2013/03/cemb-opposes-islamism-and-the-far-right-two-sides-of-one-coin/

Islamists are far-right. The distinction is superficial.
I agree, but I think there still exists the far-right that actually is the far-right, not just ordinary people who have been mislabelled by the left in an attempt to ostracise them, and I think that the real far-right has and will continue to gain a following as people feel that the stigma of being "far-right" begins to wane as the left accuse people of being far-right willynilly, and as people feel that the far-right must actually be OK because the people who the left mislabel as far-right keep ending up being correct about stuff, and those people fail to make a distinction about the mislabelled people and the actual far-right.

Oh no i would definitely agree there are actual far right movements out there, they certaintly are being given ample ammo and opportunity by the left to gather sympathy for their cause but i still think they will remain marginalised and insignificant
Reply 11
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Oh no i would definitely agree there are actual far right movements out there, they certaintly are being given ample ammo and opportunity by the left to gather sympathy for their cause but i still think they will remain marginalised and insignificant

Oh for sure yeh. Most reasonable people aren't stupid enough to start following actual far-right groups like the BNP etc. They may just start supporting fairly sensible right-wing groups like the AfD.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Charzhino
The failure to recognise that multiculturalism has failed is the main reason for the prevalence of the right. Labour under Blair who opened the gates to immigrants from all around the globe are at the foundations of the problem because they persevered with this route whilst neglecting the opinions of the common white working class. The Brexit vote was inevitable and no longer are people scared of voicing concerns that might have invited racism/Islamophobic slurs on them 10 years ago because now they are a mainstream views (not that they are actually racist/islamophobic, just words that have lost meaning by overuse of the PC SJW Left).
In along with multiculturalism, I would add in what often seems to follow it as a problem - Cultural/Moral relativism that leads to overlook or downplay the role of certain religions and cultures (adhered to by minorities in the west) in fermenting crime and incompatibility and tension with the laws and cultures of the host state.

The most controversial being Islam, a religion who's revered figures, scripture and rulings are often at odds with the laws and cultures of Non-Muslim majority states. Take FGM, permitted in Islam, and often practiced by minorities here in the UK. Despite FGM being made illegal 30 years ago, it "is thought 170,000 women and girls in the UK have undergone the procedure" and no one has been convicted - this being described by the Home affairs committee as a "national scandal". It doesn't help when you apparently have Police (particularly non-Muslim white officers) afraid of being disingenuously accused of "Islamophobia" or "Racist", when being reluctant to challenge a Muslim officer supposedly approving of FGM.

"Multiculturalism and Cultural Relativism"

http://www.secularism.org.uk/blog/2013/06/multiculturalism-and-cultural-relativism
(edited 7 years ago)
Islamists are far-right. The distinction is superficial.

Yes they are.

And the left in refusing to condemn Islamism, and allowing it to flourish with their Islamophobia trope, push themselves further and further away from respectable opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending