The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of lincoln accommodation

I'm currently applying for my accommodation for 2016 because I did late ucas applications, and just wondering if anyone knows about any available rooms? I'm open to pretty much anything atm, just need somewhere quick, thank you
Reply 1
Hi I have a room on Monks Road Lincoln which is available now the rent is£73.20 pw including all bills if interested contact me on 07733390839 thanks
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by iqrasuryani
I'm currently applying for my accommodation for 2016 because I did late ucas applications, and just wondering if anyone knows about any available rooms? I'm open to pretty much anything atm, just need somewhere quick, thank you

I have a room available on 6 C portland street, really close to the Uni. its only 70 p.p.p.w. everything included! Refurbished this summer so its all nice and clean. Please send me a personal message if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Rochelle de Wit

Hi There,

We have a room to rent for £80 per week in a four bed house share. I've attached a flyer for further details. Send me a personal message if you want to ask any questions or to arrange a viewing. The property is available for you to move in immediately. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4

Hi have u managed to find accomodation xx
Reply 5
Hey, my name is zainab. I'm leaving uni and u can take over my contract xx let me know xx

For information about student accommodation at the University of Lincoln, contact the Accommodation Office on+44 (0)1522 886195 or email [email protected].

Darren
😊
We have a double bedroom available from now! (Cloud Lettings)
- 4 Bedroom house currently rented by 2 second years and 1 third year
- Fully furnished
- Room available has unique sky light window feature
- 2 bathrooms, Dining area, Living area
- All inclusive (Gas, Electric, Water, TV license, Washer and Dryer)
- Cheap rent! (Save about 1k a year compared to accommodation living)
- 5 mins from town with local shops and supermarket before town
- 12mins from university
- Off main road so accessible but quiet
- Reputable student lettings agency

For more information especially images of the house please contact me on FB: Emily Shahnee Parkins or Twitter/IG: _esvp

Quick Reply

Latest