is 693 average good enough for king's?

i got
qr 720
vr 720
ar 640
2080 total
band 2
12A* at GCSE
AA in maths and fmaths at AS (i also take biology, chemistry and physics but my school did not offer AS grades)
Predicted A*A*A*A or A*A*AA
I like to think my personal statement is awesome XD
I'm definitely applying to Oxford and UCl, and I'm thinking about edinburgh and kings, but now I'm thinking maybe I should swap in aberdeen because I heard kings wants 700+ average for the ukcat?
Original post by atomicjellyfish
i got
qr 720
vr 720
ar 640
2080 total
band 2
12A* at GCSE
AA in maths and fmaths at AS (i also take biology, chemistry and physics but my school did not offer AS grades)
Predicted A*A*A*A or A*A*AA
I like to think my personal statement is awesome XD
I'm definitely applying to Oxford and UCl, and I'm thinking about edinburgh and kings, but now I'm thinking maybe I should swap in aberdeen because I heard kings wants 700+ average for the ukcat?

Ever thought about Cardiff?
Original post by WhoDaresWins
Ever thought about Cardiff?

Not really, it's so far away (i live in greater london) and I've never been crazy about wales (i prefer scotland)
I know this sounds stupid to consider but I'd hate to move somewhere really far away and end up hating it I liked Queen Mary's too but I don't want to have issues with accomodation if I end up being too close
also I come from a state school with very low gcse results (about 60% A*-C) where I scored the highest in my year (and only about 10 people got any A*s at all, with most only getting 1-2 or 4-5
I also scored highest at AS in sixth form at the same school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending