The Student Room Group

Peer pressure and Sex

So I have a boyfriend and all my friends are pressuring me into having with me. Saying he'll love me more when I do have sex with him. Is this true?
Reply 1
sex should be done only in a marriage and with the lights off and socks on for the purpose of procreation only
Well because your friends said that, it clearly must be true
He won't love you more and it doesn't have to be after marriage^^. Go at your own pace and if he doesn't respect that, then i guess he just isnt exactly right for you. How old are you? (Jw?)
Original post by thomasp360
He won't love you more and it doesn't have to be after marriage^^. Go at your own pace and if he doesn't respect that, then i guess he just isnt exactly right for you. How old are you? (Jw?)

This!!!
Tell the friends politely to stop talking about it, what you do or don't do in bed is none of their business unless you willingly decide to tell them the details. When you're 100% go for it, but not anytime before. It's about you and your boyfriend, not what they say.
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a boyfriend and all my friends are pressuring me into having with me. Saying he'll love me more when I do have sex with him. Is this true?

How old are ya?
I'm always pressuring me to have sex with me.
Reply 8
Original post by Rhaenys10
How old are ya?

Don't do it if you don't feel like it
Sex sucks when you feel like it's your responsibility to do it
Reply 10

keep your dignity tight and your vagina tighter gal
Get some better friends!
Original post by ZyklonDon
sex should be done only in a marriage and with the lights off and socks on for the purpose of procreation only

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Your friends sound like thotties if they have that mind set

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending