The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rossdale10
Chemical and petroleum engineering pal, have you found anyone else from our flat?

Nah nah, had a little look around the FB groups but no luck. Send me a forum PM with your FB?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by MrHarry
Nah nah, had a little look around the FB groups but no luck. Send me a forum PM with your FB?

I don't think there's anything on Facebook, what's your name though I'll add you
Original post by Rossdale10
I don't think there's anything on Facebook, what's your name though I'll add you

PM'd. :smile:
Original post by IzzyWatkins
Hi,

When and where can we buy a laundry card?

You can buy them from machines in the launderettes, or from Manor Park reception, so just pick one up when you arrive/need to do your first load of laundry! :smile:
Original post by University of Surrey
You can buy them from machines in the launderettes, or from Manor Park reception, so just pick one up when you arrive/need to do your first load of laundry! :smile:

Can you pay the membership to Surrey Sports park in monthly instalments - if so, how much would that cost per month?
Original post by Charliejb
Anyone in Manor Park, Francis Crick, Flat 122? :smile:

Me :smile:
Original post by DaisyCHS

Im gonna be in 117 :biggrin:
Original post by Micronex
Hey I'm in JB 25 :smile:

I'm in JB 25 too! :smile:
Original post by Melissa__
Hi everyone, I'm in Manor Park Block B James Black flat 28. Anyone else? :smile:

I'm a couple of floors below in 25 :smile:
Original post by outtamana
I'm there too! Doing physics :smile:

I'm in JB 25 doing Physics with Astro :smile:
Original post by postexamtalk
Can you pay the membership to Surrey Sports park in monthly instalments - if so, how much would that cost per month?

Good morning!

I'm not 100% sure I'm afraid - *the details of the membership prices are here:*http://www.teamsurrey.co.uk/membership.php

It says it works out less than £20 a month, but doesn't say if you can pay monthly. The only option to pay online is in one instalment, but I'd recommend getting in touch with the Sports Park team and they'll be able to go through the payment options with you. Call them on 01483 610714 or fill in an enquiry form here:*http://www.surreysportspark.co.uk/membership/enquire/

Emma :smile:*
Original post by University of Surrey
Good morning!

I'm not 100% sure I'm afraid - *the details of the membership prices are here:*http://www.teamsurrey.co.uk/membership.php

It says it works out less than £20 a month, but doesn't say if you can pay monthly. The only option to pay online is in one instalment, but I'd recommend getting in touch with the Sports Park team and they'll be able to go through the payment options with you. Call them on 01483 610714 or fill in an enquiry form here:*http://www.surreysportspark.co.uk/membership/enquire/

Emma :smile:*

Good late afternoon! Thank you for your help, I'll be in touch with the Sports Park team :smile:.
Does anyone know how to work out the flat number and room number please?

Cool :smile:, We have a facebook group chat if you want to be added
Original post by Melissa__
Hi everyone, I'm in Manor Park Block B James Black flat 28. Anyone else? :smile:

I'm in James black block D, not too far away!
Reply 215
Does anyone know how to work out the flat number and room number please?

From what someone else told me, it is flat then room number.
Reply 216
I am on the 4th floor of Battersea Court, West house
Surrey Court Flat 3 Room 7

Anyone else here?
@University of Surrey
Is each flat a floor? Because some groups are like 13-18 but there only seems to be 4 floors going by the pictures of the campus?
Reply 219
Hey, Stag hill anyone? I'm in 37 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending