The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eternaforest
I dont think hes ukranian, i swear hes from scunthorpe or somewhere like that lol apparently TBAAJ got its namesake from a forum on DS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, he is, he told me that, and that's also what he put as his location on DS

Yep, I remember that, he did say the TBAAJ was to do with a DS thread...

Nowadays though, you have to take everything with a large grain of salt... and his disruption on here has been worse than ever before! :mad:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
I've just had a look at the in depth Community Guidelines and it says this:

So basically, if you get banned, then you are able to create another account but only for discussing with the Community Team the reasoning for the ban and/or any appeals process.If you don't appeal, that's it. If your appeal is rejected, that's it. If you've been spotted posting (or using PM's/VM's etc) after being banned, or during a suspension, you're going to get all linked accounts terminated.

Of course pinkteddy blew it via several violations of rule 3, i.e. the impersonation accounts.

Oh really? Thanks for clearing that up :smile: I thought it was ok to create a 2nd account after being banned. As long as you didn't misuse or abuse your account, but I guess not.

I'm just curious how exactly they are going to stop PT. When that happens we'll throw a party on here :woo:
(edited 7 years ago)
I dont think hes ukranian, i swear hes from scunthorpe or somewhere like that lol apparently TBAAJ got its namesake from a forum on DS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na he's ukrainian I asked him and he told me also his name sounds foreign. He was born in Ukraine and came here when he was just a baby where he lives in scunthorpe now.
Original post by mr T 999

Oh really? Thanks for clearing that up :smile: I thought it was ok to create a 2nd account after being banned. As long as you didn't misuse or abuse your account, but I guess not.

I'm just curious how exactly they are going to stop PT. When that happens we'll throw a party on here :woo:

No worries! :smile: I thought that, after a ban, no more accounts were allowed but I just checked the CG's and that confirmed it. I guess that coming back after another name, just for a 2nd time, would be a violation of the 1st ban, hence why it's not allowed. Of course, if someone did get banned, then they could always take it up with the CT and ask if they could be allowed back, but ultimately, it'd be the CT's decision.

I know - he's made so many accounts now it's unreal. It really does take some determination to make this many accounts! Yep, a party is definitely necessary after that! :biggrin:

(edited 7 years ago)

Na he's ukrainian I asked him and he told me also his name sounds foreign. He was born in Ukraine and came here when he was just a baby where he lives in scunthorpe now.

R u sure? His last name ends in ski, which is usually polish and ukranian names usually end in chenko. Unless his dads polish and moved to Ukraine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, I know his name sounds foreign but I didn't know about the other bit - thanks for the info.

R u sure? His last name ends in ski, which is usually polish and ukranian names usually end in chenko. Unless his dads polish and moved to Ukraine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's what I thought aswell, but I asked him he said he was ukrainian. He also said he can speak polish and russian aswell. So he must have polish/russian descendants or something :holmes:
Original post by spotify95
The person who is back, is the pink one... again... :banghead:

As they say on DS, "how many accounts is this now ted? Do you ever keep track?"

:I just why!!?!

eterna :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:I just why!!?!

eterna :smile:

Hey :smile: my phones on 1% so i wont be on TSR long :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey :smile: my phones on 1% so i wont be on TSR long :colondollar: