The Student Room Group

Big Four Applications 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hey do you know how many qns there are for verbal and don't think they have rejected anyone yet
Original post by e^x
does any1 know if Grant Thornton have opened all their graduate roles for 2017?

I couldn't say if they've opened ALL of them, but they have certainly opened a lot of roles within the last week.*
Reply 102
Really disliked the PWC questionnare, some of the questions make it impossible to follow a 'pattern' of answers so to speak and force your options to be inconsistent.
(edited 7 years ago)
anyone had their pwc telephone interview? If so how did it go? and can u pls shed some light as to what qns were asked
Original post by yusuf_777
Hi, just wanted to know did you apply for a school leavers programme or graduate role at pwc since i did the tests for pwc and i only got numerical and verbal reasoning tests. They told me my results but they said you have to wait 5 days to let you know your progress to the next stage (that was last wednesday so should get an email today).

EY those tests I found hard and i agree the worst part for them was to give such a pathetic deadline.

Graduate tax.
If you don't mind me asking in what way did you find it hard?
Just did the KPMG verbal reasoning test. Most intense verbal reasoning test I've sat ever by far.*
Original post by Roshniroxy
Just did the KPMG verbal reasoning test. Most intense verbal reasoning test I've sat ever by far.*

I found their numerical test awful. Loads of questions, all quite difficult, all fairly poorly worded.

Anyone done EY numerical tests? *
Just been invited to do the second set of ey tests
Is anyone else on hold for KPMG? Can't believe they already have too many applications.
I've also been invited to sit the EY tests this evening. Hopefully they are easier than KPMG's. Also agree that the PwC questionnaire was so bad, forcing you to be inconsistent.
Original post by hodgey111
I've also been invited to sit the EY tests this evening. Hopefully they are easier than KPMG's. Also agree that the PwC questionnaire was so bad, forcing you to be inconsistent.

Just done the EY tests. Id say they arent too difficult, so it may come down to speed, as they except high accuracy.*
Anyone know how long it takes to find out outcome after tests?
I'm guessing this discussion is for the graduate applications only? With all this activity I keep thinking I completely missed the boat regarding school leave applicants.
Does anyone know when PWC Deals graduate scheme applications open & when KPMG Strategy Group application open?
Completed the EY tests last night. They use Capp assessments, which is the same as Deloitte, so I already had experience of the type and difficulty of questions. 1 or 2 of the questions were exactly the same. Think they weren't too difficult, and were much easier than PwC's.
PWC have opened their Deals scheme (1 September), but they have already taken some down. Remember looking at some positions on the 1st and the were gone on the 4th.
Anyone applied for grant thonrnton? How long did it take to hear back after u submitted your application
Original post by rd123456
Anyone applied for grant thonrnton? How long did it take to hear back after u submitted your application

3 days and counting for Grant Thornton here.

Also applied to BDO who said they will be in touch within 7 days. Today is day 8. *
Sent of my application last saturday haven't heard anything yet for GT and yh thats quite bad must be quite busy

Quick Reply

Latest