The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Excluding my partner and close family, just one.
5 really close friends :smile: The others are so far away they're just figures of my imagination :emo:

Spoiler

I'd say I have a few different levels of close friend, but at the highest level, probably 2
Probably about 2 or 3 close friends.
Reply 5
Anyone I consider a close friend I am not sure I really am that close to. We drift apart, I'm still in contact with 1/2 of my primary school (who also were nursery) friends, but we're off to uni and we don't really have much in common anymore. Probably 0 really close friends, 4/5 very good friends (unless you count my cat, that is unfortunately older than me...)
Reply 6
I'd say maybe 1 or 2 . I'm popular lol
Real close friends 3 - however I'm in a argument with one now, so that's prob going to go down to 2. Oh well life moves on :smile:.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
5 really close friends :smile: The others are so far away they're just figures of my imagination :emo:

Spoiler

6 including moi :colone:
Reply 9
About 100

Original post by honour
I mean people who you know well and are close to, not acquaintances or Facebook friends.

Oh, about 2 then.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
6 including moi :colone:

:rofl: obvs
I would say about five close friends that I'll probably have for most of my life.
Just the one. I love her to pieces though and I've known her for about 9 years :love:
2 that I actually say everything to. I have 15 friends that I'm kinda close to.
3 friends
~5
Does my mum count?
6 close friends
Just one :smile:
I'd say about 4/5 close friends.
like 1 atm.
seems like people's true colours come out in yr13 eh :rolleyes:

tbh i never did the whole 'close friends' thing bc im constantly hurt and walked over but meh.
then online happened and i just repeat the mistakes of getting too close to ppl :laugh:

tbh i probably have more close friends on here than inrl tho that isn't difficult.

how sad :rip:

Latest