SISTA :colondollar:

You arent gonna get banned like this
:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
You arent gonna get banned like this
:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Teach me your ways master :colonhash:. I think i have to say something very sexual and disturbing in a sensible or innocent thread to get banned. :h: Im thinking of what to say :biggrin:
Hello guys :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha okay :smile: thats fine:yes:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Teach me your ways master :colonhash:. I think i have to say something very sexual and disturbing in a sensible or innocent thread to get banned. :h: Im thinking of what to say :biggrin:

Im not a master at getting banned but i am on a yellow card indeedio :tongue:
But do something bad i guess or start arguing with me but im not going to argue back:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Im trying to leave. Its hard :frown:
There is only one way to it.
I NEED TO GET BANNED

You don't wanna get banned :no: If you do you'll become a pbu and no longer be able to create a another account. Since once the mods find out who you are, you'll get instant banned.

Look at L for example, he keeps getting banned despite not doing anything bad. You won't be able to use TSR like you could in the past. So think twice about getting banned. Just stop using it simple
Original post by Ayaz789
Im not a master at getting banned but i am on a yellow card indeedio :tongue:
But do something bad i guess or start arguing with me but im not going to argue back:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Im on yellow card till september 20th i got in july 20th i dont remember what i even done :frown:

Original post by mr T 999
You don't wanna get banned :no: If you do you'll become a pbu and no longer be able to create a another account. Since once the mods find out who you are, you'll get instant banned.

Look at L for example, he keeps getting banned despite not doing anything bad. You won't be able to use TSR like you could in the past. So think twice about getting banned. Just stop using it simple

Ok i can get mods to delete my account :colone:
Im on yellow card till september 20th i got in july 20th i dont remember what i even done :frown:

Im on a yellow card till 5th november , hence i dont come on much anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
One day i'll grow up to be

Spoiler

:lolwut: you got a yellow card!?! To get a yellow cars you must have broken loads rules and got loads of warnings:slap: What the hell did you even do lol?

Bad asma bad :spank:

Why do you want to stop using tsr? :holmes:
:lolwut: you got a yellow card!?! To get a yellow cars you must have broken loads rules and got loads of warnings:slap: What the hell did you even do lol?

Bad asma bad :spank:

Why do you want to stop using tsr? :holmes:

idk people report for anything :colonhash:
Im a very Good Girl :angry:
It seems distracting lol
idk people report for anything :colonhash:
Im a very Good Girl :angry:
It seems distracting lol

I'm very disappointed in you asma :frown:

Yeah it is very distracting :lol: go to AtCT and ask them if you could temporarily de-activate your account.

Even if you no longer have your original account. What's stopping you from creating another account lol :holmes:

#Goodgirlgonebad
I'm very disappointed in you asma :frown:

Yeah it is very distracting :lol: go to AtCT and ask them if you could temporarily de-activate your account.

Even if you no longer have your original account. What's stopping you from creating another account lol :holmes:

#Goodgirlgonebad

Dont be im still a good girl, :colone: i still stay away from road men :colone:
Ok i'll think about it

Dont be im still a good girl, :colone: i still stay away from road men :colone:
Ok i'll think about it

your back hey Asma :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OGGUS
your back hey Asma :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salams :biggrin:

hey!
Original post by hamza772000
hey!

Hello :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending