Reply 20
Original post by ❃ Stardust ❃
Mechanical Engineering
Monday 9:00-18:00
Tuesday 9:00-13:00
Wednesday 9:00-12:00
Thursday 9:00-14:00
Friday 9:00-12:00

At least you have a day off, I don't know how I'm going to survive 9 am starts everyday.
Second semester is better for me as I got two days off sometimes.

I suppose that's true, my second semester is so much better but I have more breaks in between.
Second semester:
Monday: 11:00-18:00 (4 hour break in between).
Tuesday: 14:00-16:00.
Wednesday: Day off
Thursday: 11:00-18:00 (3 hour break in between).
Friday: 14:00-16:00

At least there's no 9ams
Reply 21
Original post by Claros
For first term mine is:

Monday 10-5
Tuesday 12-4
Wednesday- no lectures
Thursday 12-1 OR 12-6 depending on the week
Friday 12-1 OR 12-6 depending on the week

A lot of my time is filled with gaps between lectures and seminars though. The most contact time I have is 11 hours a week in first term, which I guess means more independent study is needed!

Oh okay!
Reply 22
Original post by Airmed
Monday 11-12
Tuesday 2-5
Friday 11-12

I pay £9k a year for that. But then, the essay word count I have to do this semester is horrible.

What do you study? What's your word count? I have a lot of tutorials, that's probably why. Thankfully, I don't have 09:00am lectures just tutorials.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
Monday 11-12
Tuesday 2-5
Friday 11-12

I pay £9k a year for that. But then, the essay word count I have to do this semester is horrible.

What course do you do?
Reply 24
Original post by MagnumPhoenix
Monday 2-6
Tuesday 2-5
Friday 10-3

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's actually a good timetable
My timetable changes every week but somehow I still end up with 4 9ams every week 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still havent received my timetable yet :frown:
i haven't even got my timetable yet but I'm scared cause I'm going maths so the contact hours are probably gonna be kinda extreme ifs
My timetable is so weird. At times there are 3-4 tutorials all at once, or a mix of lectures and tutorials at once. Can someone explain to me why this is??? Is it because they still haven't finished organising my timetable or something?
Mon,tues,weds,thurs

No nine ams for first semster
9 o' clock starts every day😩
I'm still in Sixth Form but my friend (unnamed) who goes to University in Portugal has this;

May the almighty lord Helix have rest and grace upon her poor soul. She has to study on top of that, plus getting to and from Uni (she doesn't live there). The poor dickens :frown:

Edit : Her days are from 8 till 7 (AM->PM); Botanica I is 8 till 7PM. That's the scale to use I suppose.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by TitanCream
What course do you do?

Original post by Ishax
What do you study? What's your word count? I have a lot of tutorials, that's probably why. Thankfully, I don't have 09:00am lectures just tutorials.

I study Politics. This semester I have a two hour exam, two 3000 word essays and a 4000 word essay.
i just got my timetable wtf majority of my lectures are 30mins-1hr and I have max 2 on each day (minus fridays) in the afternoon

LOOL thank god i dont need to wake up early - just attend my lectures for 30mins-1hr then get out :redface:
Original post by Ishax
I've come to believe I have the worse timetable possible..

BSc Computing - second year:
Monday: 09:00-18:00.
Tuesday: 09:00-14:00.
Wednesday: 09:00-11:00
Thursday: day off
Friday: 09:00-18:00

😭😭😭😭😭😭

How is that a bad timetbale?? You get a day off, I'm first year chem eng at newcastle:

Monday: 09:00-13:00.
Tuesday: 09:00-17:00.
Wednesday: 09:00-13:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Friday: 09:00-17:00
Original post by fefssdf
i haven't even got my timetable yet but I'm scared cause I'm going maths so the contact hours are probably gonna be kinda extreme ifs

maths contact hours normally arent too bad, you'll have less contact hours than someone doing physics, chemistry or engineering
Reply 36
Original post by IvoryToast
How is that a bad timetbale?? You get a day off, I'm first year chem eng at newcastle:

Monday: 09:00-13:00.
Tuesday: 09:00-17:00.
Wednesday: 09:00-13:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Friday: 09:00-17:00

I have : 09:00ams, I finish at 18:00 on a Monday and Friday. I think that warrants me to have a bad timetable.
Reply 37
Original post by Callicious
I'm still in Sixth Form but my friend (unnamed) who goes to University in Portugal has this;

May the almighty lord Helix have rest and grace upon her poor soul. She has to study on top of that, plus getting to and from Uni (she doesn't live there). The poor dickens :frown:

Edit : Her days are from 8 till 7 (AM->PM); Botanica I is 8 till 7PM. That's the scale to use I suppose.

Oh wow! She has the worst timetable on this thread. Poor her, she's going to need lots and lots of coffee ☕️☕️
Reply 38
Original post by FemaleBo55
I still havent received my timetable yet :frown:

You should have had your timetable by now but then again it depends on when you start. Freshers start on 26th this year. I start on the 3rd! :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
My timetable changes every week but somehow I still end up with 4 9ams every week 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! I have 3 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest