The Student Room Group

Confused by her actions. What's her deal?

So the girl i was seeing ended things with me a few weeks ago. She apologized a week later for overreacting. I responded back but then she went days without saying anything. After 4 days she asked to see me but I just was still pissed about the whole to be honest so I wasn't receptive. Anyways she and I haven't talked in weeks. Based on her snaps she seems just fine.

On Tuesday I get text from her saying hey headed home (she lives a few hours away) I left some stuff for you by the front door. I told my roommate to go outside and check and to bring it in. I replied back ok thanks. A few minutes later I sent her another text saying that my roommate just told me and that I was in LA (her city). All she said back was no problem...okay cool.

I get back to my town today and in the bag she has a note that says hope all is well. It's been a while. Ran into your roommate this weekend and heard that you're moving soon. I was just concerned so I go you a few pick me ups. Could be wrong and if I am just take it as a housewarming and pay it forward.

What the heck?
She want's Mr.Alpha back.

You are Mr.Alpha.

She wants you back.
Reply 2
[QUOTE="TruthBeTold';67603726"]She want's Mr.Alpha back.

You are Mr.Alpha.

She wants you back.[/QUOTE

Then why didn't she say anything when
I told her I was in her city?
[QUOTE="dannmann92;67604470"]
Original post by TruthBeTold'
She want's Mr.Alpha back.

You are Mr.Alpha.

She wants you back.[/QUOTE

Then why didn't she say anything when
I told her I was in her city?

You are trying to understand the way a female thinks.

That's dangerous. But on this occasion i'm guessing she didn't want to seem desperate.. or you know...wasn't interested at the immediately time you told her
Reply 4
[QUOTE="TruthBeTold';67604608"]
Original post by dannmann92

You are trying to understand the way a female thinks.

That's dangerous. But on this occasion i'm guessing she didn't want to seem desperate.. or you know...wasn't interested at the immediately time you told her

Ha true. Just curious. If you dropped off a gift or w/e for her and she said thanks then a few minutes later followed up with my roommate just told me...I'm in *insert your city* would you think she was telling you that to drop a hint to see her?
I'm not even sure she knows what her deal is. It sounds like she likes you but has no clue what she wants or what she's doing
Reply 6
So the girl i was seeing ended things with me a few weeks ago. She apologized a week later for overreacting. I responded back but then she went days without saying anything. After 4 days she asked to see me but I just was still pissed about the whole to be honest so I wasn't receptive. Anyways she and I haven't talked in weeks. Based on her snaps she seems just fine.

On Tuesday I get text from her saying hey headed home (she lives a few hours away) I left some stuff for you by the front door. I told my roommate to go outside and check and to bring it in. I replied back ok thanks. A few minutes later I sent her another text saying that my roommate just told me and that I was in LA (her city). All she said back was no problem...okay cool.

I get back to my town today and in the bag she has a note that says hope all is well. It's been a while. Ran into your roommate this weekend and heard that you're moving soon. I was just concerned so I go you a few pick me ups. Could be wrong and if I am just take it as a housewarming and pay it forward.

What the heck?

She either doesnt like you (physically, or personality wise) and was just being polite, or she's hoping for ' true love at first sight'
Maybe she's just being a good friend? Not everything has some conspiracy behind it
Reply 8
When you told her you was in her city she just replied ok cool if she was interested she could have said let's meet up but she didn't. *I think she still cares about you but not in a romantic way or she might feel bad about ending things and got you some stuff to say to show you regardless of what happened she still cares.
Reply 9
Original post by chikane
When you told her you was in her city she just replied ok cool if she was interested she could have said let's meet up but she didn't. *I think she still cares about you but not in a romantic way or she might feel bad about ending things and got you some stuff to say to show you regardless of what happened she still cares.

Thanks. I'll pose the same question to you as the user above.
Just curious. If you dropped off a gift or w/e for a guy and he said thanks then a few minutes later followed up with my roommate just told me...I'm in *insert your city* would you think he was telling you that to drop a hint to see him?
Thanks. I'll pose the same question to you as the user above.
Just curious. If you dropped off a gift or w/e for a guy and he said thanks then a few minutes later followed up with my roommate just told me...I'm in *insert your city* would you think he was telling you that to drop a hint to see him?

If someone said to me they were in same city i would think they were hinting to meet up when a friend is visiting she would say she was in my city and i would say thats great lets meet up or maybe she thought you were simply just saying you were in the same city and she didnt see it as a hint.
Her reply didn't show that she wanted to catch up or she would have said that to you but left you a gift instead.
As she was the one who ended things with you she probably was being polite. Why not ask her to meet you instead?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending