The Student Room Group

Mathswatch

Has anybody got a mathswatch login I could have please? Thank you
Original post by samaad1
Has anybody got a mathswatch login I could have please? Thank you

Ask your maths teacher, they should give it to you but essentially the username should be your ID number. Centre should be your school and the password is what the school sets...ours was simply Password
Original post by Starlight2000
Ask your maths teacher, they should give it to you but essentially the username should be your ID number. Centre should be your school and the password is what the school sets...ours was simply Password

sadly our school don't subscribe to it so I was hoping someone would let me use theirs
Original post by samaad1
sadly our school don't subscribe to it so I was hoping someone would let me use theirs

I'm pretty sure mine has been deactivated now as I have started my Alevels but alternative resources could be:
YouTube videos - hegarty maths videos (which also has a website make an account and manage your progress and revisions, and raw maths
Also, go on google and type maths genie topic papers- this has every topic from E to A* with a topic past paper, solutions, mark scheme and most importantly an explanation video for each topic. It really is very helpful
Plus you might wanna get a tutor now if you haven't already- it's never to late - I found a tutor 7weeks before my physics exams I went from a low D in my December mock to an A in the real thing so just keep working hard and you'll really be glad you did
Hope I helped :smile:
Original post by Starlight2000
I'm pretty sure mine has been deactivated now as I have started my Alevels but alternative resources could be:
YouTube videos - hegarty maths videos (which also has a website make an account and manage your progress and revisions, and raw maths
Also, go on google and type maths genie topic papers- this has every topic from E to A* with a topic past paper, solutions, mark scheme and most importantly an explanation video for each topic. It really is very helpful
Plus you might wanna get a tutor now if you haven't already- it's never to late - I found a tutor 7weeks before my physics exams I went from a low D in my December mock to an A in the real thing so just keep working hard and you'll really be glad you did
Hope I helped :smile:

Definitley can't afford a tutor but will try the other stuff thanks
Original post by samaad1
Here's a link, download it! : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0NHL46meQP_N2d1SmxEcEdrOXc?usp=sharing

:smile:Download the WHOLE folder :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Here's a link, download it! : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0NHL46meQP_N2d1SmxEcEdrOXc?usp=sharing

:smile:Download the WHOLE folder :smile:

wow thanks a lot bro
Original post by samaad1
wow thanks a lot bro
Np it's fine, it helped me a lot hopefully it'll help you too :h:
@samaad1 check out examsolutions while you're at it
Original post by sixgreenpeas
@samaad1 check out examsolutions while you're at it

ok will definitely have a look
Np it's fine, it helped me a lot hopefully it'll help you too :h:

Hi I downloaded but a lot of the videos were missing
Original post by samaad1
Give me a min, I'll reupload it for you delete that folder for now :smile:
Original post by samaad1
It'll take a bit of time, I'll send you the link when it's done.
It'll take a bit of time, I'll send you the link when it's done.

ok thanks a lot for taking the time to upload it for me
Original post by samaad1
Nah its fine I'm just copying it from the cd to my laptop rn then I'll upload it, so it'll take a bit of time but yh np bro :wink:
Original post by samaad1
Here try now lemme know if it works or not :smile:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0NHL46meQP_NjU2ZjFWUy10a1E?usp=sharing
Original post by samaad1

How much do you think you'll have to pay for a tutor? I mean you'll be surprised how much some charge- they're not all expensive plus even 1 hour a week can make a huge difference. In actual fact sometimes my tutor wouldn't turn up for weeks but I went from a predicted D/C at the start of yr10 to an A in my final exam with all the things I recommended including a tutor

Quick Reply

Latest