The Student Room Group

worry my gf going off me.

I'm always worrying that my gf is going off me. Like her messages I'm trying to read a deeper meaning, and Ive started thinking she's going off me. We go out together and she agrees to meet, also is really enthusiastic kissing... She talks alot to me about her family, I've met her family and she says she talks about me to them. Im not sure what I'm thinking Is neccasary or not, but I hate feeling like this
Reply 1
You haven't given any evidence to suggest your concerns are not irrational
Reply 2
You are insecure maybe try improving your confidence go to the gym exercising helps you feel good about yourself, get a hair cut etc, The reason you are worried is cause you arent happy with yourself.
Have an emotional all-out talk with her so you can get told it as it is. This is just something I do with my bf anytime I start to feel insecure but it's okay to do so as long as you can figure out a way to fight those insecurities! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by everythingice
Have an emotional all-out talk with her so you can get told it as it is. This is just something I do with my bf anytime I start to feel insecure but it's okay to do so as long as you can figure out a way to fight those insecurities! :smile:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Male and female are different. MALE AND FEMALE ARE DIFFERENT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending