The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qaz25
Tenth ninja later and FINALLLLYYY someone notices me :rofl: :colondollar: :facepalm:

I was seeing how many I could go before someone made a comment :tongue:

I acc did before her lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I acc did before her lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay.. so i realised lol.

It's all mixed up in my head innit.

Thanks Aysha :h:

Oh and bye :wavey:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Thank you so much, that is very helpful :hugs: :smile:
And no worries, i would rep you for that post but i have used to rep in the last 24 hours

No worries! I'm glad to hear that:hugs:
Haha it's OK :smile:

:wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im actually very upset cause i have this friend's cousin who is somali too btw and she went to a beyonce concert and posted it on snapchat :bawling: she is in Germany
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Im actually very upset cause i have this friend's cousin who is somali too btw and she went to a beyonce concert and posted it on snapchat :bawling: she is in Germany

why are you upset is it because shr gets to see Beyonce and you don't :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OGGUS
why are you upset is it because shr gets to see Beyonce and you don't :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh ofcourse how come her dad or mum lets her and mine gave me this face when i asked
Reply 4227
Yh ofcourse how come her dad or mum lets her and mine gave me this face when i asked

maybe because they don't want to listen to Beyonce or go to concerts anf be a well behaved girl. :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone.

Hugs for everyone. :biggrin:

:grouphugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
Hello everyone.

Hugs for everyone. :biggrin:

:grouphugs:

Hello
:hugs:
Original post by OGGUS
maybe because they don't want to listen to Beyonce or go to concerts anf be a well behaved girl. :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to dance to beyonce and sing with her while snapchatting it at her concert :bawling: and i can still be a well behaved ::angelblush: girl
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Hello
:hugs:

How are you today? :h:
Original post by Saba XD
How are you today? :h:

Not to bad thanks and you?
Oh no you wont know its me i can become a niqabi. Good luck tryin to tell its me

Idk you seem like the kinda guy
That could be u in the pic i wont know lol
I want to dance to beyonce and sing with her while snapchatting it at her concert :bawling: and i can still be a well behaved ::angelblush: girl

are you sure?:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
That could be u in the pic i wont know lol

eyy Hamzi, how the physics going? :smile:
Original post by Qaz25
Okay.. so i realised lol.

It's all mixed up in my head innit.

Thanks Aysha :h:

Oh and bye :wavey:

Aw :console::hugs:

Thanks for what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
eyy Hamzi, how the physics going? :smile:
Hey, yh basically when I went to school today I confirmed and fixed some answers b4 my lesson in my form time so that was good :smile: and y'know the plus minus thing, it was the UNCERTAINTY AND THE PERCENTAGE UNCERTAINTY, I enjoyed Physics today...and guess what?! I LOVED MY FM LESSON TOO! :ahee: Statistics is fun if you know what to do :yep: So overall it was a good day :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Hey, yh basically when I went to school today I confirmed and fixed some answers b4 my lesson in my form time so that was good :smile: and y'know the plus minus thing, it was the UNCERTAINTY AND THE PERCENTAGE UNCERTAINTY, I enjoyed Physics today...and guess what?! I LOVED MY FM LESSON TOO! :ahee: Statistics is fun if you know what to do :yep: So overall it was a good day :smile:

AHH I UNDERSTAND NOW!I do uncertainties for my exam :wink: I personally hate them with passion :rofl:
Aww :hugs: glad to hear it hemzee!

Latest