The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gman786
Have you heard back yet after doing thr sjt?

Nope, have you?!
Original post by JessicaPearson
Nope, have you?!

Yes invited to do another assessment. Gonna wait for other people to hear back and do it together. Btw this is for trading summer intership not grad scheme
Reply 402
Just went on BAML's website. Only off-cycles and SA internships in London, no Analyst positions . Please confirm if I am correct...
Does anyone know if testing for 3i private equity (grad) is automatic?
Original post by amal90
Just went on BAML's website. Only off-cycles and SA internships in London, no Analyst positions . Please confirm if I am correct...

This is correct however they seemed to open off-cycle a few days after opening everything else so who knows, maybe they are still to open grad... Highly doubt it though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 405
Original post by erj2018
Does anyone know if testing for 3i private equity (grad) is automatic?

Don't think so, I applied yesterday and didn't get a test through. When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kanem101
yeaah, i submitted the day they opened, 3rd sep - they're only hiring a few extra analysts they've recruited mainly from the internship

Yea i remember them saying something along those lines when i was there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gman786
Yes invited to do another assessment. Gonna wait for other people to hear back and do it together. Btw this is for trading summer intership not grad scheme

Isn't the next step after the sjt the video interview as some people on here already got ?
Do HSBC reject quickly after the Inductive Reasoning Test if you have not passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone tell me how to access my barclays internship application? I logged in but theres only generic info like name and address. Can someone please post the link or tell me how i can check the applications ive made? Thanks
Original post by Gman786
Can someone tell me how to access my barclays internship application? I logged in but theres only generic info like name and address. Can someone please post the link or tell me how i can check the applications ive made? Thanks

The short answer is you can't as far as I know because their system is set up so that when you apply for a job, you're submitting a form rather than an integrated application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone received Citi's email that asked you to update secondary education in your profile?
I couldn't find the section as mentioned in the email.
Tks
Original post by Gman786

Congratulations! I applied for the grad scheme and I'm hoping they're just being slow about it.:redface:
Original post by kanem101
yeaah, i submitted the day they opened, 3rd sep - they're only hiring a few extra analysts they've recruited mainly from the internship

Citi had a full-time position for Sales&Trading? I couldn't find it
Original post by TheParham
Citi had a full-time position for Sales&Trading? I couldn't find it

I'm not sure whether its still open - but its the 'Full Time Markets', under university programmes
Original post by elenachen0729
Anyone received Citi's email that asked you to update secondary education in your profile?
I couldn't find the section as mentioned in the email.
Tks

Yes, I had this email. Follow the link in the email, click login. Then click 'edit profile' at the top of the page with your degree information. Scroll down and to where it says Secondary Education, insert it and click Save.

Posted from TSR Mobile
just finished the business insights tests for Barclays and don't know what to expect from the online interview that follows? is it just some behavioural and motivational questions?
Original post by Straughan93
just finished the business insights tests for Barclays and don't know what to expect from the online interview that follows? is it just some behavioural and motivational questions?

did you apply for summer or grad ?
I ask only because I did the sjt a long time ago and have still not heard anything back in regards to the video interview
Original post by JessicaPearson
Nope, have you?!

Is this for the Barclays sjt ?
Original post by jlm_really
Is this for the Barclays sjt ?

Affirmative

Quick Reply

Latest