The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and only like guys 14-16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
imagine the genders were switched

hehe lol ahaha paha rofl lmao lmfao pmsl xd
Original post by lw8
Was just wondering if it was a phase a lot of people go through. Hopefully my preferences will stick 2-3 years below and not stick at 14-16 for the rest of my life, that's me done for any kind of relationships ahahah.

Im sure its a phase if you were 20 and you liked 14 year olds there is clearly something wrong with you, you would want a man not a child which a 14 year old isplus they would be immature at that age which is a turn off.
Then again i like guys older than me not younger..
Reply 22
Not trying to be mean, but as soon as you turn 18 and like a 14 year old...it's a no go. I personally like older guys due to maturity. As you can see on this thread, many of us don't understand as boys at that age usually act arrogant, immature, and glued to social media. Not saying this is for all but what I experienced in secondary school...well. It put me off guys that age completely.

Pray it's just a phrase or go on a hunt for guys who just look young xD. Being curious though...why is it you like them in that age range?
Original post by Truth'
imagine the genders were switched

hehe lol ahaha paha rofl lmao lmfao pmsl xd

Ohhhh nononononono. Can't have that! Social norms don't allow it!!!!
Ah well, you'll get to be on a register soon, that's nice isn't it :h:
Cougar
Absolute cougar
I was going to say, "where were you when I was at school?"

But then I remembered a load of girls in the years above fancied me when I was that age :o:o:o:o
Reply 28
Original post by Little Popcorns
Absolute cougar

OP is a guy!
Original post by ANM775
OP is a guy!

youre crazy
just saying
Well Im 17 and into very few who are around my age. Im typically attracted to 35+ lmao. Wish i had a different type but i don't
Original post by RDKGames
Ohhhh nononononono. Can't have that! Social norms don't allow it!!!!

The genders were switched? You realise I'm a gay guy, there's only one gender ahaha.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Ah well, you'll get to be on a register soon, that's nice isn't it :h:

What a lovely human being you are! No, I am not a ****ing sexual predator and would never know near a guy under the age of consent, stop with your ignorant presumptions! Sicko.
We've found the new Madonna!

Gaga who?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
16; fine I guess, as you're 17. 14 and 15, I'm sorry, but that's just weird, furthermore, why on earth would you go for someone that's probably going to be very immature?

I would never 'go' for someone that's 14 or 15. Just because I am physically attracted to them doesn't mean I'd go near them, that'd be predatory. The whole issue that I'm stating is that if that's my attraction, I'll never have any sort of relationship in my life, because I wouldn't want to mess with kids and their life, I'm not that sort of person. Don't assume that because I am physically attracted to them I have to go for them. Im a Virgin and probably will be for a few more years until I find a guy over 18.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
We've found the new Madonna!

Gaga who?

Funny haha! But I'm a guy!
Wait

So is gaga
Original post by lw8
The genders were switched? You realise I'm a gay guy, there's only one gender ahaha.

Oh well that's alright then! :smile:
Original post by ChickenMadness
I was going to say, "where were you when I was at school?"

But then I remembered a load of girls in the years above fancied me when I was that age :o:o:o:o

For some reason I don't think you'd appreciate me (a guy) fancying you, but i don't know, whatever floats your boat pal. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending