The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anyone will live Dalton Ellis Hall?

Hi! Here is Pia and I'll live in Dalton Ellis. Is there Anyone Who will live there too?
Hope too meet you soon,
Pia
Original post by piascarpa
Hi! Here is Pia and I'll live in Dalton Ellis. Is there Anyone Who will live there too?
Hope too meet you soon,
Pia

Yep! I've just moved here the night of the 13th and have just settled down. I haven't met that many other people yet, either I got here too early or everyone else is inside their room...

The place looks nice, I like the green area, and I guess the 18 minute walk to campus is the closest we'll get for Victoria Park. Let's see how the catered food is though!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by MaddestScientist
Yep! I've just moved here the night of the 13th and have just settled down. I haven't met that many other people yet, either I got here too early or everyone else is inside their room...

The place looks nice, I like the green area, and I guess the 18 minute walk to campus is the closest we'll get for Victoria Park. Let's see how the catered food is though!

I like IT too! Which building Are you in? I'm in Fiddes!
Original post by piascarpa
I like IT too! Which building Are you in? I'm in Fiddes!

Main building (MA). Room size and quality is good, now that people are also settling in I will have to see how the whole idea of sharing bathrooms work. I wouldn't mind getting to know you, the more people I get to know in the hall the better :smile:

Just drop me a PM, I don't feel comfortable posting publically that kind of information.
I'm in MA as well. Not as big as some of the Ashburne rooms but it's still a decent size. The showers are... less private than I would have hoped for but I'll live. 'MaddestScientist' is that a reference to what I think it is?
Original post by TheRazgrizBlaze
I'm in MA as well. Not as big as some of the Ashburne rooms but it's still a decent size. The showers are... less private than I would have hoped for but I'll live.

Totally agree. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but at least I haven't had problems with all showers being taken yet.

Original post by TheRazgrizBlaze
'MaddestScientist' is that a reference to what I think it is?

It's very probably a mix between what you think it is and my choice of Course ;D
Original post by MaddestScientist
Totally agree. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but at least I haven't had problems with all showers being taken yet.

It's very probably a mix between what you think it is and my choice of Course ;D

I haven't had a problem with showers being taken either. Although I haven't seen many other people in this hall to begin with. I guess I'll just stick to sitting in my room until dinner doing random stuff on the interwebs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending