The Student Room Group

Depressed over girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 571122
Adding your immoral self to the ignore list is also a 'thing'. Enjoy it.

i was only trying to help you, but you seem to think you're too good even for that
good luck getting girls acting like that
to me, it seems that your politeness is only a facade:smile:
Original post by ValerieKR
And more!

You're really not as polite as you think you are.
Or maybe these 'shallow' girls can just see this you through your polite act.

we literally said the exact same thing at the exact same time, mate
i'd rep you but i already have, although idk where=))
Reply 42
Justice shall prevail. End of thread.
Original post by 571122
Justice shall prevail. End of thread.

Except your problem hasn't been solved.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
and men... how do you think they make us feel :rolleyes:
As a user stated, by being polite, you offer nothing.

Women value a man who is interesting, charming, fun to be around. Do you approach women? I would invest in a dating coach, he will show you how it's done, demonstrating a live approach.

You need to be confident and a guy who is not going to be messed around with. Be confident, go to the gym, speak loud, have good posture, make eye contact, don't care what people think, be positive, achieve, be proud of yourself.

Be more will powered, approach women and just start any conversation. Just have the aim to approach and say hi and then take it in steps.

Good Luck
Women are just people. You wouldn't expect to get on with many guys, so why every woman? Clearly you go for people who are totally incompatible. Look different places.
You need to assess where you're going wrong. If someone called me "dreadful" and "too much work", I'd like to think that instead of blaming that on everyone else, I'd take a better look at myself and my behaviour. People are trying to tell you something, if you want to improve your chances, you'd be wise to try and think about where you're going wrong.
Original post by Truth'
Typical nice guy rant. I've seen no less than about 50 variants of what you've written. Including mine when I was a 15 year old. That makes 51.

Either become alpha and act like them

Or stay beta and continue to be frustrated.

It's your choice and so far you've chosen to stay the way you are therefore...

You should not be complaining.

P.S - You'll probably read a variant of your type finally being successful with women in your late 20s. Whilst that may be true, you should also expect them to be promiscuous and to add to the current divorce rate statistics.

Either adapt, or sink.

Was literally going to write something like this but beat me to it mate :facepalm: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending