Thank you so much:smile: Haha yes me and @nisha.sri have tempted you:wink:

Original post by SophFlorence
Yup- I could not resist!

I tempted you both i think :smile: Sorry guys x
Original post by nisha.sri

Lol :smile: x
Original post by Suspectthrone59
I did Biology and Psychology at A-level and got an A in bio and A* in psychology, so if you want some advice on how to study/revise etc for them then PM me, i'll be more than happy to help.

Congrats on those amazing set of GCSE grades and all the best for your A-levels :smile:

Aww thank you, I am sure ur advice would be helpful:smile: Thank you:h:

Haha I am glad u did:wink:
Original post by rolaah
I'm aiming to do the same. I'm a year older than you but here's my progress atm

CIE History IGCSE: A*
CIE Spanish IGCSE: A*
CIE German IGCSE: A*
(didn't do politics GCSE)

AQA History AS: A (dropping)
OCR German AS: A (predicted A* at A2)
OCR Spanish AS: A (predicted A* at A2)
Edexcel Politics AS: A (predicted A* at A2)

A year of hard work got me there, one more year to go!!

Wow that's so good:smile: Good luck for your final year:wink:
Hi everyone:smile: 05/09/2016
Today I went over C1 maths and recapped the basic GCSE skills required for C1 too:smile:. I also finished of the titration worksheet given by my 6th form for Chemistry:smile: That's all I did but I will be doing more hardcore revision soon:biggrin:
Original post by starstudent7
:angelwings::banana:Starstudent7's Alevel journey to all A*s:banana2::banana2:
Hi everyone, I have recently recieved my GCSE results after 2 years of hardwork.:biggrin: I managed to get 5A*s,4A's and 2B's:smile: Even though I worked hard for these grades and happy about them, I want to try harder at my Alevels and get A*s in all my exams. I know that in order to do this I need to manage my time and sacrifice certain things so I am willing to do anything to achieve my dream grades. I am starting 6th form next week and I will be updating you guys from then:u:(mostly when I do a lot of work:colondollar:). I would like to eventually study medicine and become a doctor.:smile:

I have been motivated to make this blog because of my wonderful TSR friend @nisha.sri. I have met so many wonderful people on TSR during my GCSE journey including @surina16@lilacpotato@brainzistheword@niv1234@NiamhM1801@SophFlorence and many more!:smile: I would like to thank all these people for motivating me with their own revision blogs and posts:smile:

The subjects that I will be taking at alevel are:

Biology(AQA)-I got an A at GCSE

Chemistry(AQA)-I got an A* at GCSE

Maths(AQA)-I got an A* at GCSE

Psychology(AQA)- I haven't done this at GCSE but you require a B in English language and I got an A so yeah:smile:

My GCSE results:

Spoiler

Wow, this sounds so impressive! I can't wait to see you achieving these grades, will definitely be following your journey! :smile: Well done again on your GCSEs!
Hi everyone:smile: 05/09/2016
Today I went over C1 maths and recapped the basic GCSE skills required for C1 too:smile:. I also finished of the titration worksheet given by my 6th form for Chemistry:smile: That's all I did but I will be doing more hardcore revision soon:biggrin:

Hey I am going to take maths at a level, as well as chemistry and economics. How much harder do you think maths is at a level? Does C1 have any GCSE related topics? (I got an A in gcse maths)
Thanks!:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
Hey I am going to take maths at a level, as well as chemistry and economics. How much harder do you think maths is at a level? Does C1 have any GCSE related topics? (I got an A in gcse maths)
Thanks!:smile:

Tbh I don't know yet but seeing from the work that I've done, there are GCSE related topics at the start of C1 especially algebra based:smile:. It may get harder though but we will soon find out:redface:. Good luck in your alevels:h:
Tbh I don't know yet but seeing from the work that I've done, there are GCSE related topics at the start of C1 especially algebra based:smile:. It may get harder though but we will soon find out:redface:. Good luck in your alevels:h:

Aww thanks! Good luck to you too!:h:

Spoiler

Hi everyone:smile:, I know I haven't updated in a while as I have been really busy at 6th form and what I've been doing was quite repetitive:redface:. I have just finished my first proper week back and I can clearly see that the workload for alevels is a lot higher than GCSE but I am managing. I am reviewing and recapping what I am doing in class everyday so that I won't forget it:smile:. We have a lot of homework but we haven't had any proper tests yet but I will be having a maths test on 27/09/16:h: I am also making more detailed notes and just trying my hardest to get the top grades. I know the subject content will get harder but I am willing to make commitments and try my hardest.

My school will be doing the AS exams at the end of this year so I am aiming for AAAA:biggrin:. I will also be doing the EPQ on something medicine related and I want an A* in that this year:smile: Thanks for all of your continuous support:u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Well done on your fantastic GCSE results, and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone:smile:, I know I haven't updated in a while as I have been really busy at 6th form and what I've been doing was quite repetitive:redface:. I have just finished my first proper week back and I can clearly see that the workload for alevels is a lot higher than GCSE but I am managing. I am reviewing and recapping what I am doing in class everyday so that I won't forget it:smile:. We have a lot of homework but we haven't had any proper tests yet but I will be having a maths test on 27/09/16:h: I am also making more detailed notes and just trying my hardest to get the top grades. I know the subject content will get harder but I am willing to make commitments and try my hardest.

My school will be doing the AS exams at the end of this year so I am aiming for AAAA:biggrin:. I will also be doing the EPQ on something medicine related and I want an A* in that this year:smile: Thanks for all of your continuous support:colonhash:

It's good to see that your managing 😄 Keep it up 😌 Haha why the annoyed face at the end when you said thank you for all of your continuous support ? 😂😜👌
It's good to see that your managing 😄 Keep it up 😌 Haha why the annoyed face at the end when you said thank you for all of your continuous support ? 😂😜👌

Thank you, I will keep it up:smile: OMG it was an accident, it was supposed to be a smiley face:colondollar:
Original post by Edminzodo
Well done on your fantastic GCSE results, and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much:smile:
Thank you, I will keep it up:smile: OMG it was an accident, it was supposed to be a smiley face:colondollar:

No worries :smile: Haha are you sure ? Jk :biggrin:
No worries :smile: Haha are you sure ? Jk :biggrin:

Yes I am:wink:
Good Luck :biggrin:
Aw, congratulations for your fantastic GCSES result and I am so happy for you. I haven't used this website since June and I came back because of A-levels. When I came back on this website, I just noticed you and recognised you! I don't know if you recognise me or not haha! I am really happy for you and everyone who achieved their grades they wanted for their GCSES. I wish you the best luck for your future and A-levels :smile: x
Original post by k.m.b
Good Luck :biggrin:

Thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest