The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Low priority list for accomodation

I've been placed on the low priority list for accomodation at royal holloway, has anyone else been in this situation??? what has been the outcome?? did you receive a room and how long did it take etc etc,
also is anyone else in the same situation ):
Yo.
This sort of happened to me - I was due to go to uni when like... A week before, I got an email from the Uni (a different Uni) saying "no room for u bro". It was a huge pain in the ass, and I had to go through a letting agency.

So basically what I'm saying is to be safe, if I were you, I'd contact letting agents in Egham and find student accom. There's one called Mulberry's, which deals specifically with students... You'll most likely be put in accom with like 5-6 other students in relatively close proximity to the University.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Mariamgev

I received an email tonight, I am 109 on a reserve list, really worried! have you had any luck with letting agent?

Hope J
Reply 3
Original post by mariamgev
I've been placed on the low priority list for accomodation at royal holloway, has anyone else been in this situation??? what has been the outcome?? did you receive a room and how long did it take etc etc,
also is anyone else in the same situation ):

Hey I am in a shared house in Egham now..one more room left for female fresher if you are still looking? Let me know

Hope x
Reply 4
Hi is this room still available? xx
Reply 5
Original post by imannn96
Hi is this room still available? xx

Yes, PM'd you😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending