The Student Room Group

What form to bring to enrollment?

I'm getting student loan and it said my payments are scheduled. My uni (university of westminster) says 'If you have not paid your fees online, bring payment or proof of payment (sponsorship/ SLC letter ) with you'
What SLC letter are they talking about?? Please help
Is it because I don't have a student bank account yet? I only have a normal one.
It's the payment schedule letter. There's a barcode for your uni to scan. That confirms attendance and releases payments.
Original post by Tiger Rag
It's the payment schedule letter. There's a barcode for your uni to scan. That confirms attendance and releases payments.

Where do I print it from, the student finance website when i log in?
Can anyone help? I'm still confused
Original post by purplebricks

Yes. Unless you were sent a paper copy in the post.
Original post by purplebricks

HI

Go to the letters and emails section in your account

Look for the most recent "Notification of entitlement letter" and it will be pages 5 & 6
Reply 6
As has been explained it's the entitlement letter you should've gotten. The last page has the tuition loan entitlement information for the university so that they know you are entitled to it and they can inform student finance that you have enrolled.
If you didn't get it in post, you can print it off your account.

Btw, student bank account has nothing to do with anything. Just because you're a student doesn't mean you have to get one. You can just use a classic one. It just has specific offers for students

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending